[Dec 8th] You've been disconnected from the server

copied my wife’s cache folder and replaced mine… worked!! tyvm

1 Like

Yeah… I was playing fine on hubby’s PC… Went to swap to my laptop for us to play together, and bam. Now I can’t…

I used the DBcache file linked and it worked. I would like to note that I did not have a DBcache to begin with there.

1 Like

10 hours and no new info … yep sounds like blizzard

2 Likes

Yep I just did the same thing… Had to reset my elvui profile. But at least I can play!!

Here we are 10 hours later, and still the same thing. Blizzards tech team is the biggest bunch of worthless pond scum ever

lmfao this just happened to me and now its talleying up the people being dis connected

Still cant log in as well. it starts to try and load my character select screen and then kicks me back to sign in. That happens about every third attempt. I’ve spammed enter and got to the loading screen but it just freezes and stops at 95% and STILL wont let me in.
Another slap to the face is i thought about the app and was able to log onto it on wifi with the same exact character no problem and talk in guild chat. like wtf?

Comcast
Pittsburgh,PA

Awesome cache replace worked :smiley:

Holy cow, this actually does work.

Same for me, with Shaw in Canada. :slight_smile:

i should point out, that the “band-aid” fix works for some, but not all. for those who can’t get it to work…you’re just gonna have to wait until Blizz can fix the issue themselves unfortunately. .-.

I’m just curious. Does anyone think that they would continue to let us play if we said we were working on getting our payment to them? For some reason, I just don’t think they would accept that. Why should they expect us to just accept that response for an issue that is taking this long to resolve?

1 Like

I am having the same issue, haven’t been able to get to the character screen at all but it shows me online, been that way since they did the maintenance yesterday!

Hi,

I got the error 51900319 for about 12 hours now.
I tried multiple things. Repair wow, reboot router, deleting cache, interface and WTF folders, etc.
Nothing worked for me.
I am near Montreal in Quebec - Canada.
I see a lot of people are able to play but not me.
The game is the problem as my internet is working properly.

Please help us blizzard.

1 Like

thank you!!!

This is happening far too often lately, and it has nothing to do with the release of a new expansion.
Considering this is a subscription based game, there needs to be some sort of game time pause whenever these issues surface, or some sort of compensation.

2 Likes

This worked! thanks so much!

didn’t work for me. i even tried every other method mentioned here, and nothing. like i said, it works for some, but not for all.

best i can do, is just wait for Blizz to fix the issue themselves i guess. :confused:

Agreed thumbs up