Deathwing Mount Confirmed

GOOD!
I’ll be ready!
(Begins sharpening axe, slamming her weapons against shield and so on)

(Ghaghzull) #27

Ah i was at work didn’t have time to read it. I am looking forward for this mount.

Yeah, that’ll happen closer to the anniversary date, but we figured it’d help to let people know why they might want to take part in the event… https://youtu.be/y8lfFBsNgDU

WOW 15 Anniversary Event has us fighting iconic bosses?
(Fallynn) #29

OH MY GOODNESS THE PET RANDOMLY SPOUTS OUT FIRE…

'Scuse me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AND AAAAAAWWWWW!!

Can we burn down King’s Landing, I mean Stormwind?

It enjoys jalapenos!

Some of the city guards will have nightmares when there are a pile of players on them running around, heh.

So is his chin going to get in the way of me trying to go in between trees or is that massive jaw of his just going to cut them down?

Yea I know you guys are sick of the “Death Chin” jokes but I had to throw one out there for good measure.

(Emilyanne) #33

Does the fire kill critters?

(Cbegsdh) #34

I’m actually really excited about this mount, but it had better not be sold in the shop otherwise I’m seriously going to cancel my account and never come back.

(Fallynn) #35

You can only earn it in game for the annniverssary!

Corehound isn’t shopped so I doubt this one ever will be.

Thank you thank you THANK YOU

(Begins watching ‘how to train Your Dragon’)

ps I agree with everyone saying ‘ingame only no shop please’.
(Starts researching for certain GoT clips of Danys training her kiddies))

(Seedman) #37

When everyone has one. Will it still be cool?

It will be available in game only. The alabaster mounts will be a purchase item.

Speaking of critters I have him as a pet too.

nah it’ll be HAWT
Sköl!

(Cbegsdh) #42

I hope so. I don’t mind spending money and buying things if they truly are amazing but some things in my opinion should be attainable in game such as this mount.

(Melithiria) #43

Everyone? No.

Limited time mount+Having to do challenges to get it.

(Seedman) #44

Oh and here’s another flying mount. But your still grounded for months…and months…then a week before the next expansion you finish pathfinder 27. And your grounded again in next expansion for 2 years…

(Melithiria) #45

Complaining just to complain. Noted.

(Jalanilí) #46

I mean, initially there will be a lot of people with it. But over the long run, people who start playing after the 15th anniversary, or people who return after the anniversary is over, they’ll never have a way to get it. Sort of like the Horde motorcycle, or the Core Hound mount (even if it’s been reskinned as other mounts). After a while, it’ll get more and more rare.