Deathborne buff removed on raid combat

This week in Castle Nathria I finished casting Deathborne just a split second before we pulled the boss for both Innerva and a couple Denathrius attempts. When the boss pulled (after the cast), Deathborne aura was removed from me. Please fix, thank you!

3 Likes

yep this has been happening to me, i just switched to necro. Someone mentioned this in december, it is now march almost april cmon blizz wtf

1 Like

This happened to my mage as well, not just in raid but also dungeon content. Legion raids and dungeons.

Yep, still broken.

This problem is STILL persisting. Please fix Blizzard.

If you cast Frozen orb IMMEDIATELY after hitting deathborne at the very very start of the fight, Deathborne gets removed. We died a ton for science for this and that was the most consistant way to get it to happen. With Necrolord being used more prominently this needs fixed.

This also occurs if you put deathborne on Within a second before the boss being pulled. I’m not sure whats happening here anymore. Too many things are taking the whole buff off.

I was in the same raid as Dimi last night, and can confirm this happened to both of us. I started to notice my buff was being removed after a couple of pulls. Once Dimi, and I noticed it we tried to see what could be removing the buff, and what was not. It seems if you use it prepull you have to use frostbolt first instead of frozen orb, and even then it will not always guarantee you keep the buff. The best option it seems is to apply the buff a second after pull.

1 Like

Bumping because the problem is persisting.

My arcane mage gets it removed if i cast arcane blast right after. this is may 2022, reaaaaly bugged. Whats goingon?

Most likely it is intended behavior to discourage prepull stacking of the Deathborne buff. Next time, lead with another spell.

1 Like