Death Wish Fury PvP any good?

Just curious cause im starting to lose faith warrior

If you have one or two designated healers in a bg. Its fun. Real fun. But if you get focused with no healers consider yourself toast.

Fury isn’t good in any form of content, I’m sorry. We all wish it wasn’t the case. At most it can serve a niche of being a flag-hopper with the leaper legendary.

2 Likes

Yeah, take it from this guy above me who has literally no experience with any real content this expansion…

If you’re rolling bgs it can definitely be fun, I’ve been screwing around with it the past few days. It is by no means great or better than arms, but it’s very enjoyable to get a 10 stack and 100-0 three people in a blade storm.

The spec itself is out performing arms in almost all content outside of pvp though, save a handful of bosses in nathria.

Don’t pretend like you have to be a mythic raider to know that fury is dogsh*t right now

2 Likes

Fury is the best spec for mythic plus and is outparsing arms in nathria overall.

Do you normally make claims without evidence?

^
He’s right you know

1 Like

I should clarify since you’re taking this so personally.

Fury is dogsh*t compared to every other class’ DPS specs and Arms isn’t even on the board. Don’t waste your time with warrior if you’re not PvPing.

2 Likes

Do me a favor and go to warcraft logs and check any percentile of heroic or mythic logs you feel like. Most heroic parses 95th percentile and below have fury in the top 50% of dps specs lol.

As impressive as it is that you’re making claims with zero mythic dungeon or even LFR experience, please don’t go spreading falsehoods like you know anything.

2 Likes

I think you’re underestimating the value of Battle Shout…

It affects all non-%HP-based damage and healing of any primarily Strength or Agility user.

Fury brings a lot to M+ that never appears on its own meters. Arms, further, is the best tank CD in the game, at 6 seconds of nigh invulnerability applied to the Arms Warrior and the tank every ~90 seconds.

He’s been gone since he realized he was just making things up

I love how you say that he aint a mythic raider yet u played 2 games of pvp and say is bad in all content … xD

Fury was pretty universally terrible when this thread was made 2 years ago.