<Death Not Dishonor> LF all!

Looking for a guild with no drama and a friendly, casual atmosphere? Look no more! Death Not Dishonor was born and bred on Turalyon way back in 2009, and we are looking for more folks to fill our roster! We finished raiding in Ny’alotha as an 8/12H group and we were very close to 10/12H but we decided to take a break and enjoy the Summer. Want to join as a social and still do fun things with like-minded folks? That’s fine too! We run with plenty of alts and other content such as M+, mount runs, transmog runs and Classic.

Feel free to contact us in-game or through B-tag:
Crow#11862

whoops, yay for posting on my alt

You better have an alt named Crowbar, if not I’ll be disappointed.

Also, have two tanks.
Guardian and Blood DK if you need.
Druid is 440 something and hasn’t been in Ny’alotha yet.
DK is 460 something and has cleared 12/12 H (I raid lead).
Would gladly pass on loot.
Just wanted to throw that out there so you wouldn’t have to pug for those spots.

1 Like

Ha! Funnily enough I don’t actually have a Crowbar! I’ll have to get cracking on it for my 24th alt! Anyways, sorry for the delay. Shortly after composing this we decided to go social until SL.

No worries about the delay!
Thats unfortunate about holding off but it is difficult to recruit towards the end of an expansion.
But feel free to keep in contact!
My btag is: eternalinfer#1281
If you change your mind or would like to run something feel free to ask!
I have all classes 120, various Ilvls, and we’ve (my guild) have been on break for awhile so I have free time, I’m literally knocking out fishing acheeves and running low on those, lol.