Death Knight set look

yeah actually asking for our vote on the pvp appearance is silly, because to be honest, i want it to be the S3 mog because its awesome, but if its going to just be the exact same color, then i dont want to give other people another 6 months to obtain the set and dilute its value

This is such a dumb idea its insane, unless they plan to actually put effort into the game and make it a different color scheme at LEAST

1 Like

Season 2 Helmet is comical. Rest of the set is fine. S3 is the best DK set ever released going back to old WC2 DK look.

2 Likes

There is a whole reddit thread about Season 2 appearance. They patched and no matter what you do, you only get LFR.

I thinkin people don’t realize that you can still get season 1 and season 3 appearance. While season 2 you can only get it’s LFR appearance.

If they don’t do re-colours and the set bonus is the same as season 3 won’t a lot of people not bother playing the next season? If it’s just season 4 is just season 3 with higher item levels.

Voting with the expectation that they’ll have new colors is silly. There was plenty of time for them to confirm that with plenty of people in each class post asking whether there were going to be new colors and Blizzard never confirmed it.

I will be surprised if there are new colors. Transmog panel typically lines up with the associated raid, not season - with the exception of PvP gear. But, if we look at the example of Season 3 & 4 in Shadowlands, it specifically calls out Season 3 and 4 with the same set and same colors. It would be unlike them to add 6 new colors for all of the sets.

Thus, I am confused on the votes for S3. You can always mog S3 if you didn’t like what was picked - since, you know, we can get it right now.

3 Likes

Thanks god we have this vote . It’s so important. Who cares about the class being absolute dogsh1t , at least we can vote for transmog.

3 Likes

DK mains finally have the chance to vote for something that is not skulls and spikes. Votes for skulls and spikes.

Voted S1 but none of the sets are as good as what Warriors got in S2.

2 Likes

If we’re just gonna reuse old models why don’t we do something like a refresh of the starter set, old tier, or recolored war set, etc? Would be way more interesting.

Who the f cares about your recycled content. Balance your current game NOW. Why are DHs, Hunters, Rogues and Locks dominating in EVERY content for about 4 months now and no fixes to that so i can ACTUALLY play a DK.

5 Likes

Sadly, even after all the feedback we left in these threads, I doubt Blizz will do anything meaningful. I hope I am wrong since DK is my fav class, but the track record supports nothing changing from Blizz >_<

2 Likes

You assume DKs wanted anything different in the first place

Skulls all day

3 Likes

Just seems like, as someone who has considered it my main since 2011, I’ve had plenty of options that fulfill my wish to dress like Cosmic Ghost Rider. But I prefer raid themes over class themes on any class because 75% of them have had those themes for twenty years now. Dragons can also be dark/metal and with so much focus on Neltharion in this expac we could have had some neat design for DK, but Blizzard always seems to give it to Warrior both here and in Cataclysm T13.

1 Like

It’s very weird how there’s people playing DK that don’t like skulls and/or spikes. That’s the entire thematic design of the class and has been since Day 1. Really doesn’t make much sense to me.

1 Like

so no real announcement for this vote, so now i just have to hope you guys arent absolutely terrible people and make my druid keep this god awful season 3 set bonus.
I had to redo my entire talent tree just to change to be able to even use the set bonus. And it’s absolute trash. I don’t like Nourish and I can’t stand the treants. Glad other people might have had fun, but it sucks because it’s not the way I like healing and its very bad on your mana compared to what I was doing.

Wait wtf there’s a jaw animation?! What is it?!

Yes there is one. I have seen it work with wargon, tauren, trolls. I don’t know if there are other races that it is working. The jaw is supposed to move with your character’s jaw when it is moving during idle animation or talking anytime your mouth moves the jaw moves with it.

It does not work and the jaw is locked for races that have almost no mouth movement (ex. Night elves blood elves)

I want to hear Fyrakk’s response so badly, but he/she just ghosted.

Does the winner reflect also for PVP sets? It’s currently working for DK but not for other specs.

it does not. Same pvp set from s3 is s4.