Death Knight LF Raid team

Currently a horde 262, looking to find a new raid team with a AOTC focus/ Mythic raiding ambitions eventually.

I’d consider myself a very adaptable and quick learning player who enjoys grinding, loves a challenge, with a semi-hardcore mindset.

I am willing to transfer/faction change but would prefer a raid team for Fridays/ Saturdays.

I am capable of playing any spec but would prefer unholy or blood.

Competent death knight player, also looking for PvP Team, 2340 xp - Can shot call or target call

2 Likes

Hi Samurcain,

How do you feel about going alliance? Volatile is a 7/11H guild that raids Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. If you are interested add me on battle.net vcronwen#1282.

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] 7/11 H LF Raiders

Progression: 12/12 N, 7/12 H

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:30 am EST with a 30min flex period after 11:30 pm for continuing boss attempts or BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sundays nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and now we are looking to take the title of the best progression-wise as well and get some realm firsts. Our guild has some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the low 20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to be the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Guild & Server: Horde Zul’jin
Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 9PM-Midnight EST
Current Progression: 7/11H SFO
Recruitment Contacts: Gorlock#1163 on bnet or Gorlock#7739 on discord (preferred)
Application: Send a message and please link logs.
Requirements: Mythic experience, consistent logs, knowledge of boss fights, ability to do mechanics, great attitude and attendance, good sense of humor
Needs: Warlock, Warrior, Frost Death Knight, Hunter, any exceptional player.

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 10/11n pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436

We don’t raid fri & sat, but if your schedule changes let us know!

[H] [US] Thrall - Tues late night 3 hr/week recruiting for Mythic

We are a team of previous mythic raiders looking for a more casual atmosphere to see new content yet retain the organized nature of raiding we enjoy. Our goal is to provide a highly efficient raid that will provide members with gear they need to better participate in any area in the game, without committing to the grueling cutting edge tax. We are not looking to push hard for CE as we value fun & community above all else, however ideally we get AOTC pretty quickly and then move on to get about halfway through the tier on mythic.

Current Raid Prog
10/11 N
3/11 H

Officer Experience
11/12 M Nyalotha
10/10 M Castle Nathria

Recruiting
Tanks: Pally/DH/Druid/Warrior

Healers: Disc or Holy Priest

DPS HIGH NEED: Mage, Spriest, WW, Warlock, Warrior
DPS Medium: Ret, Hunter, DH, Druid, DK
Don’t Need: Shaman

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: A fun but semi-serious and progression oriented raiding environment. Think Liquid/Limit atmosphere but we’re bad at the game comparatively. FENIX is here to have fun and progress as far as we can without bashing our heads into the wall. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, expect cutting edge, and/or are elitist, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events with prizes such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues 10pm-1am EST

Next patch we will likely move to a 2 day raid schedule.

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

BTag: Nyrro#11352

Hey there, we’d be happy to add another dps DK to the roster! I’ll leave our copy-paste below but feel free to reach out if you’re interested or have any questions! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11N & 7/11H with heroic Anduin down to 15% on our best pull! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be at 240 for Normal and close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hi
Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 10/11n pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”