<Death and Taxes> Recruiting the best!

Hey! Are you tired of “serious” or “hardcore” raiding guilds populated by under 10 high levels? or full of 700 barrens questers? If so D&T might be for you! A little info about us, besides being the ONLY horde guild who is killing bosses in MC, on average we have 40-50+ online members all over level 50!
We house the hordes strongest players farming UBRS / End game dungeons to all your pre-BiS knocked out and into MC as soon as possible!

Right now we are 3/8, those 3 bosses were done on almost no notice on a Monday night with 36 people, down 4 healers. With those odds against us we still progressed into the Molten Core in an effort to push back Ragnaros and his approach on our beloved land of Azeroth.

Currently we are recruiting ACTIVE / MOTIVATED / MATURE players to join our ranks and further our efforts against the evils that befoul our world. If you deem yourself strong enough to stand among our ranks please reach out to ANY D&T member and they can point you in the right direction.

Before reaching out please know we have a level 50+ requirement to apply! Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm SERVER TIME (PST), We have immediate openings in our CORE roster for 55+ healers, with a strong preference on restoration druids!

1 Like

Come for the mediocre tanks, stay because they threaten you’ll never raid if you leave.

2 Likes

hey lets keep it civil in here friend

Don’t wanna get kicked.

1 Like

I wonder if maybe they’re not posting on their main because there is a proven track record of retribution for dissenting opinions.

1 Like

Nah, but I’m gonna join them if next raid goes as bad as the last one.

Maybe, but then our numbers probably wouldn’t grow daily if that were the case :confused:

1 Like

Do you have any idea how petty you look right now? XD

I don’t regret them. I just don’t wanna leave hints for you to figure out who I am.

lol sure thing bud, keep hiding behind alts and saying random fake news

1 Like

You just actually used the term “Fake News” unironically.

I think you should leave now tbh. Who wants a member thats toxic, flames their own guild, and disrespects its gm?

1 Like

And now after mocking his own guild mate (presumably) for withdrawing posts, Murdoch withdraws every post in the thread…Not a very promising start to raiding for Death and Taxes.

I actually am withdrawing them out because I thought this wyllam person was related to a guild we were fighting with and after resolving the issue I was taking down my posts out of respect to them, still have no clue who the guy is but if he IS a member of our raid team he’s clearly too much of a coward to step forward on his main to make whatever accusations.

1 Like

You have a history of retaliation and randomly kicking people. This is just my way of showing that your way of running things sucks.

Still hiding behind an alt, given no examples besides bland statements, we have lost ZERO people from our roster from raid, over the course of the entire guilds life have only lost somewhere in the ballpark of 10-15 people, and at least 6 were kicked due to violations of our guild conduct. so until you have something more substantial youre just a troll lol

1 Like

I mean, branding everyone who speaks out about you as a troll or a casual is right in your wheelhouse. Don’t think I’m gonna give you any clues. Give it up.

Yup, point proven lol, bland statements and nothing of any substance, I’m done feeding the troll ^^

1 Like