Dear Horde: How does it feel to die inside Orgrimmar and/or Cenarion Hold?

Splattering your dirty green blood across the floors of Orgrimmar by the thousands is doing gods work.

DEATH TO THE HORDE

1 Like

lol I only saw your 20 corpses in org

2 Likes

You sir, are an idiot.

Good day.

Your Horde tears nourish me.

Our laughter thinking about how much you pay per month nourishes us.

1 Like

Imagine needing 25 accounts to get kills, i feel bad for him

Imagine 1 single person absolutely destroying 72 Horde, nearly 2 full raids, in seconds. I feel bad for those raids who got roflstomped.

How much do you pay a month to win at ((pvp)) in a 15 year old game?

He’s fine, playing wow is his only poor hobby, he saves all his money to do that, even food money, so let him enjoy before he’s starved to death.

Look at what they did to my boy Startuptimpa. . . Now he can’t press 1 button to win in pvp anymore.

Few things:

Multiboxing is still fully allowed by Blizzard. Blizzard did not ban multiboxing.

Software broadcasting to WoW windows isnt banned yet but soon will be. Reread the post. So for now it is fine.

I already have a solution using USB keyboard/mouse duplication at the hardware level. Can control 100 guys easily using single keyboard and mouse via hardware multiplexing in a USB driver. Easily.

I don’t play WoW Classic anymore though I may develop this USB driver hardware multiplexer and give it away free.

How did it feel? Dunno, didn’t die because I’m not flagged by default in Orgrimmar. I’m sure everyone else was raging so hard. Probably sounded like this:

“Oh noes, I died and lost… uh… nothing. because the penalty for dying in WoW is a joke.”

1 Like

True. Wish it was like in other MMOs: -10% XP

Yup, Everquest would lose you exp, and you could even lose your level. Guess how many warriors I ran into that refused to tank and insisted they were a dps class, or how many enchanters who insisted they wanted to nuke rather than CC? Not many, and the ones I did, most certainly didn’t last long lol.

Ahh yup so did Asheron’s Call and Lineage 2 as well!

Well, I estimate our sun will die out before then. Good luck in your future endeavors and don’t feel too bad about the recent changes.

Pretty sure the ol’drinking bird mechanical will be accounted for, GL.

Blizzard fully allows multiboxing including hardware solutions. They just disallow input key broadcasting.

1 Like

New legal multiboxer setup.

https://i.imgur.com/d7h83VI.jpg

That picture you linked is 13 years old.