Dear blizzard

WHY, DO, I HAVE TO LOG ON 6 HOURS BEFORE A RAID JUST SO I CAN BE ON TIME?

WHY, BLIZZARD, IS YOUR SOLUTION TO A 4+ HOUR QUEUE IS TO FORCE DISCONNECT PLAYERS IN THE GAME?

WHY, ARE THERE ABSOLUTELY NO BLUE POSTS OR COMMUNICATION WHEN HALF THE POPULATION OF THIS SERVER CANNOT PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE OF POOR CHOICES EXECUTIVES AND SENIOR OFFICIALS AT BLIZZARD MADE AT HE START OF CLASSIC?

DEAR BLIZZARD, WHY IS THE COMPANIES FAVORITE POLICY ONE OF IN-ACTION THAN ACTION FOR ITS CUSTOMERS WHO CONTINUE TO PAY FOR THIS GAME, BUT CANNOT PLAY.

JUST SOME QUESTIONS. I’M NOT VERY SMART THOUGH SO I LEAVE IT UP TO YOU TO RESPOND OH GRACIOUS ONES.

plz. help.

2 Likes

Also, there’s no evidence that you are getting “force disconnected”.

There is. Kaivax just posted asking whether you would prefer layering or not, plus they offered free transfers, which was announced by a blue post.

Maybe read the forums a bit before going off the deep end?

Beaupeep is a Russian bot…

Yes. I have the time to record half my guild getting disconnected randomly and to show it on forums when Blizzard doesn’t even take the time to address problems in a quick and orderly fashion.

You also, didn’t dispute my point - you just said it doesn’t exist because there’s no evidence. That’s like closing your eyes and claiming the sun doesn’t exist.

There is. Kaivax just posted asking whether you would prefer layering or not, plus they offered free transfers, which was announced by a blue post.

Asking about what they should do from a Community Manager vs saying what they are going to do for the wider population are two different things.

Asking, “Hey guys, what should we do to help solve population issues” isn’t the same as "We’re going to implement layering and increase server hardware and bandwidth to support the increase in population. You see how one actually improves the situation and the other is, well, useless?

I didn’t realize pressing a button that allows for caps lock is going off the deep end. I pray for what happens when you put your shirt on backwards. Day, ruined, no less?