Dear Blizzard Product people

Dear Blizzard,

I am posting this here because I have no idea what category this falls under. I was looking through items at the Blizzard store. I love WoW items. I found so many things to add to the extensive wish list I am giving my spouse this year. Just when I thought I added everything my heart desires to that list. I FOUND THE JU JU BE HANDBAGS!!! I love handbags. You have discovered the straight line leading directly to my heart. I have poured over every single one yet I can not find one that is medium to large with a carry handle instead of the strap. Sort of like Kate Spade “Candace” Bag. (Sorry it would not allow me to post a link to a picture of this handbag)

Please, PLEASE, Blizzard Gods of marketing and products. Please make available this type and style of Ju Ju Be handbag on your website. I have too much stuff for one of those little bags.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request.

2 Likes

Your best to use the ingame suggestion feature dont think theres a proper place for this suggestion.

Sorry.

I was not certain if that included suggestions for the store as well.

This realy isnt a sugestion forum unfortunately u can try general as well its a catch all for sugestions.

Actually there is a sub forum for the Gear Store:

7 Likes

For this though, hit up Ju Ju Be.

1 Like

Technically this forum is for the Bnet Shop (launcher/web shop), not the Gear Store but it has kind of been co-opted for gear store feedback by posters. I can’t promise that Gear Store feedback posted here is making it to the gear store folks.

This may also be an option.

As Customer Support, we’ve passed up the feedback that it would be good to have a place specifically for Gear Store suggestions/feedback.

2 Likes

This would be VERY helpful. You can leave a review on store products you purchased, but only if you get the yourself directly from the store and have an order number. If you bought something at Blizzcon, were gifted it, or have any other feedback, you can’t contact the products folks.

3 Likes

I think so too, but I should make it very clear just in case - I’m not saying that this will happen. Don’t find this post in 2021 and come after me if it doesn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s just feedback we’ve passed up! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Huh. Learn something new in here all the time

1 Like