Dear Blizz: please merge WRA n MG

Please don’t.

• We need servers to be more like they always used to be, linked realms ruin that sense of community.
  • MG is one of the only Alliance-dominated servers and this would punish MG.
  • I just straight up don’t want to see any horde around, this is not up for debate.

Actually the mergers stopped because of the AH. They are re-writing it currently, and the implication was that once that is in place, they will resume mergers.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! HOLY FIRE PURGE!!!

Oh No, keep that crap away from Ravenholdt server. I specifically play on that server for the purpose of having an empty server to be able to do things in peace.

It is nice being able to just decide "I think I am going to go kill Sha of Anger, Oh look, he’s up, or any world boss or Zandalari Warbringer.

It’s very nice.

Forcefully locking two enemies in a room together. What could go wrong?

But no, both realms are perfectly fine as they are. There’s no need to touch them at all.

1 Like

You don’t invite 2 rival gangs to the church cook out.

3 Likes

you do if u want peace talks…

What really need to happen, is that Argent Dawn needs to get merged with another server.

RP is pitifully dead on the server.

But wasn’t the last server merges around… MoP? It’s been a long time. I’m not sure the AH is the real reason…

That would be like inviting Satanists and Christians to have service in the same Church. It wouldn’t really work out.

That’s according to Mr. Hazzikostas.

Let them fight.gif…

2 Likes

would the merging of those two R.P server be something equal to the end of the world in Ghostbusters?

Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes… Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave. Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria .

SAVAGE hair flip, as he flounces off to have a manicure and restyling of his lovely locks.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN’T COEXIST

2 Likes

it wouldnt be that bad.

yes some ppl might complain…
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
either mend the wounds or pay to jump ship again.
or just dont confront the person from ur past,problem solved.

but i dont think doom and gloom would be the result of them being merged.

I don’t understand.

Why does Wyrmrest Accord and Moonguard hate each other?

I’ve played on both servers, I don’t really get why the communities would hate each other?

2 Likes

Do you seriously think it would be a good idea to merge WrA and MG? WrA hates Moonguard so much that there are pvp guilds on both Horde and Alliance dedicated solely to hunting down Moonguard players.

WrA has hated Moonguard ever since that free server transfer fiasco. There is no world in which this would go over well.

That ain’t oil oozing out of MG.

1 Like

I’m with you. I play on both. I play both factions on both. The rp scene is pretty much the same thing. Guild centric with scheduled community and faction events Yeah, MG has goldshire but that’s really the only difference. People need to get over this supposed realm rivalry. Tye only rivalry I’ve read is the few elitists rpers on both servers saying how their server is best.

4 Likes

I’ve seen just the same amount of cringy crap on WRA as I have on Moonguard.

Goldshire is about the only thing I can think of that’s bad about Moonguard.

But, I don’t really see any real reason why these two communities would hate each other. :\

3 Likes