Dear Blizz, please allow us to play non-fat Kul Tirans

/sigh

People want to fly right away and not have to walk everywhere, but don’t want fat humans…

By the way they’re thick, not fat. Just like I like 'em. :wink:

9 Likes

Kul Tirans are just tall dwarves. Ye want thin dwarves as well?

11 Likes

They are fat. There’s no sugarcoating it.

In medical terms weight wise, there’s no such thing as thick weight

30 Likes

Maybe you make one…they are thin at introduction from all the walking…and thicken up once flying is introduced in 2024…

5 Likes

Careful, this is getting close to fat shaming and could warrant a ban for being offensive. :smiley:

9 Likes

Are ye calling me phat?

/me gets put of the shower, looks down and can’t see toes…only humongous dwarfy secret body parts…dammit, I need to walk more and use less flight points…

9 Likes

We are built like men who train for strength.

Not like those men who train for looks.

Function > Form any day

8 Likes

LMFAO XD That’s a good one

2 Likes

I really hope they give us the thin models, too. But they probably won’t. And this makes me sad.

4 Likes

Pardon me. How about Rubenesque? Besides, it’s visceral fat that is a much larger issue than the outward appearance (morbidly obese people notwithstanding). It’s better than unhealthy toothpicks with 0% bodyfat. Now that’s unhealthy.

Also, the term for them is endomorph. Fat is what is your body stores. Obese is unhealthy, and that has a lot of determining factors, not just outward appearance and weight.

Kul Tirans are fatter than me and I’m pretty fat.

2 Likes

Awww, and I bet huggable! :slight_smile:

I don’t see why we can’t have both.

Though I suppose if I had to pick one or the other I’d go with the tubby ones.

4 Likes

I’ve never once suggested removing the fat option, I dont know why everyone has just assumed I dont want it.

4 Likes

There are good fats and none of them contribute to actual weight gain. Being fat is fat. Don’t have to be obese to have heart problems and such

1 Like

I actually don’t care either way, this is just a fun thread :wink: I already have my names picked out… Reeeeeallly hoping they don’t get banned. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, and?

My comment was not directed at the OP. Just a general statement.

1 Like

Character creation screens in WoW should just be like the Sims already. All hairs on all models (we all use the same barber makes sense, no?), fat, not fat, more eye colors etc. I’d really like it if they would let us have the option to have the old human models cause they’re so ugly now :frowning:

Edit- Old tauren models too cause yikes I haven’t hid my helm on my shaman since they were changed.

4 Likes

Fat only is the worst decision ever. We already have Pandarens, and look at how popular those are.

Honestly, my entire decision around playing Alliance this expansion is based on whether or not we’ll have thin Kul’Tirans.

It looks like I’ll be sticking with Horde for the rest of BFA, or in four days when my sub runs out!

1 Like

Yup, heart disease will stem more often from visceral fat. This is found surrounding the organs of thin and obese people alike. It tends to be in people who consume heavy amounts of caffeine, alcohol, or who smoke. Being “fat” is like being “ugly”, it’s subjective and heavily depends on what part of the world you live in. Obesity is objective and is based off of your BMI.

Good fats absolutely contribute to weight gain. Anything consumed adds to weight gain minus the few items that actually consume calories just chewing (celery). Your body uses all fats, however monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, in moderation, can be very useful in lowering cholesterol, and in giving you the energy necessary to build muscle.

I’m not saying these things as a “gotcha”, more as nice, healthy information. :wink:

FYI, I’m a 6’ 180 lb pescatarian, and a partial owner of a health food restaurant chain. I love offering food advice to people. I also like Rubenesque women. :slight_smile:

3 Likes