Dear Bliz, I only pvp, i no likey pve

They do it for a reason.

reason is you were like me…we’d run this up for the expected 9.2 redo all our gear again.

15K limit will have us only getting a few 7/7 in 9.2. Now go make the rest to 7/7 the others.

No cap, I’d squirrel away honor point like a fiend. I’d be walking up to that vendor first thing 9.2 drop.

all armour slots, 2 weapons worst case like my rogue. If it needed 50K…here you go vendor dude.

Now this is stupid. Since clearly we want the 7/7 if unrated like me to not die in 3 seconds. they don’t have to time gate by point cap to get us in pvp. we are there regardless. If only because I can’t go anywhere else lol.

Now am I very proud of the work that has my BE hunter like 75% 220 conquest. Lots of love and work went into her. I take that to a heroic raid lfg crew…kick. Or they will ask what’s the lego? Craven stratagem!

Then kick.

While a great in pvp…pve doens’t need craven’s insta dump of funkiness. Raid boss is not 10 players putting out debuffs and cc’s.

2 Likes

Cata was zoning into a BG and getting incinerated by people with PVE trinkets and legendaries from the raid, though.

Everyone in here saying “Too bad, wow isn’t for PVP” are the problem. And you deserve this game collapsing if you only care about yourself.

7 Likes

tried gw2 couldnt really get into it.

1 Like

Thing that irks me is it jsut needs touch ups.

While I’d take a new map…current can stay with modifications. It doesn’t need the effort of 3/4 raids per expac. We don’t need new 3 raids with 10 new bosses doing new mechanics. Plus the level design and such angles.

And I do agree in part with op that yeah…some xp love in bg would be nice.

15th anniversary KAV showed this to be a loved feature. It was a loved option. As on alt number 7 in bfa, yeah, I already done killed the vampire elves on the boat 6 times. I liked having the option of AV to not see it again…Or a dungeon. again.

Like last night…i’d take the worst AV turtle in the world over the nightmare that was the necrotic wake run on my 56 druid that had me log off. It was just that bad…We cleared and I said I am done. Didn’t even want to close out the 40K to level 57. with 2 hours to reset so I had the time.

Turtles once you accept them…you find ways to make em fun. I never did 3 million damage on this char before. Well…lets make that a goal now shall we.

2 Likes

Yes, but they should go further than that. I’ve laid out a handful of changes below, but I don’t think they understand how badly PVP is screwing them. The Raiders know what they’re getting, and the raids are good, albeit infrequent.

They have a lot of ground to gain with the PVP community if they’d do antyhing. Look at the reception in November of 2020 - it was massive. Just from adding vendors and making RBGs viable.

1 Like

Blizzard has seemingly forgotten about PvP. The only time they remember PvP is when they actively ruin it.

3 Likes

Lead developer sure as hell doesn’t come by much.

Honor level 6 iirc. That shows he never play tested KAV much. I missed legion honor level inflation. He would have caught that to some degree.

I inflated my honor initially in BFA KAV lol. A few good turtles to play test the (legit) gripe start points can favor horde…he’d have a 10. I was a noob stumbling around BFA KAV and got honor level 10.

3 Likes

Ignore the trolls man. Blizzard’s solution of you being cannon fodder for more intensive gamers with a higher time commitment isn’t fun. Thanks for posting

1 Like

I am slowly turning into PVPing only… sick of being in the land of the dead or anything related to SL.

1 Like

There are much better PvP games out there than World of Warcraft.

MMOs?

At last check it was only really WoW.

1 Like

It has some appeal.

I get my real pvp in eve.

But sometimes…I jsut don’t want to spend half the night jumping 30+ systems. 10 on 1 …not doing it. camped, camped camped…oh 2 people not same corp? This has potential.

Not gonna lie though…I do like eve’s less reliance on gear. When you die you lose what you had. So…you don’t exactly run blues and purples alot. You can, ofc. But then when you die you just lost say 500 mil in modules. Just modules. Now lets add in cost of the ship. Ouch…that gets expensive lol.

So wow gives me that. Sign up…do my thing.

This is a PvE game with PvP tacked on. It used to be easier to focus exclusively on PvP (or PvE), but that hasn’t been the case for a while. The borrowed power gameplay systems (artifacts/azerite/covenants) require PvE to progress. It’s one of the major issues with the Legion and beyond versions of WoW.

It’s good that you’re giving feedback. We’ll see if adjustments are made. The reality is that you’re better off finding a different game to play at this point in time. I’m not sure what games are best for PvP these days.

1 Like

Wrath/cata/mop and maybe WoD had good PvP that could stand on its own, and had the popularity to back it up.

2 Likes

I mean, a few hours of Torghast then an afternoon of Rifting farming is all you need.

The latter is optional, too.

Guess you’re happy that you missed legion, lvl 110, ~6.3 million HP on my priest, but then again sounds like you would have enjoyed the legion stat template PvP system (you have x stats determined by spec, increased by 1% per 10 ilvls over 800 iirc)

Didn’t PvE gearing often get flamed for being too slow compared to PvP gear in SL S1?

Also, this may be a strange question, but do you have a covenant selected? It’s not showing 1 on the armory, and your renown with your covenant will grant you access to increased unranked pvp ilvls (cap of 229 pvp ilvl at renown 59)

Elite, boosted, and rated players needing gear advantage in normal and epic BG’s?

That’s soft, and for the weak.

GW2 sPVP scene is difficult at first to slide in to, but not terrible. All about finding the right buildset and fav classes to finish Ascension. After that, though, unless you’re really into leaderboards there’s absolutely no reason to play.

World vs. World got a bit of an overhaul recently though, hopefully when End of Dragons is released it becomes more popular again.

I still <3 GW2, but personally have all the legendaries I really love, finished the return event & skyscale, just kinda hanging around waiting for the expansion.

Not much to do until then, and any players who’ve been around awhile prolly feel the same.

The meta achievement system is a bit confusing at first for sure tho, for any newer player.

1 Like

Havent got that far, i think i only cleared 2 zones in sl before i hit 60 and went right to pvp.
The over whelming thought of having to do all the quests in sl to get the cov quest. 57-60 i pvpd lvld.