Dear Alliance, what's wrong with you?

where’s the fighting spirit?

You pass by me when I’m half hp and in a fight, out of stealth. It’s an easy gank.

But you keep running by.

Then you act surprised I come and kill you?

???

4 Likes

The real strength of our class.

Is not being taken serious as a class.

2 Likes

Have always been on PvP servers. I attack if attacked or if another person same faction is being attacked and I run into it. If neither of those things take place I pick the flowers, relax and enjoy.

7 Likes

That’s why.

I’m no buster.

2 Likes

Blast these fools CJ

I usually just run on top of them and /fart. That way they know I could have wrecked them and let them imagine corpse running.

3 Likes

Tosses a rock at you with a note around it wrapped with linen cloth. After it hits you in the face you bend down to read the note.

Just wait until I hit 60. Your friends have it coming for their atrocities and the blood price must be paid.

2 Likes

I kil Rogues…always…

1 Like

Is that french? :wink:

1 Like

i work so hard to engender hatred and all these noodle hearted stormwind suckers want to efficiently pick flowers

In our glorious capitalist society, we have the choice whether to PvP or not. We have the luxury of picking the sweetest, most savory encounters, since we are not beholden to the scraps of our betters.

4 Likes

I’ve had an old man with a hip fracture dump the contents of his bowels on my leg. You can’t hurt me.

1 Like

I have flowers to efficiently pick in order to feed my mana potion addiction.

1 Like

Well been 14 years and have not changed yet but maybe someday! <3 I will also hug you on my Troll.

Alright, just for you, I will now dedicate my time exclusively to ganking.

1 Like

Come phase 2 when honor is introduced, I have a feeling things won’t be as peaceful.

I wasted a few hours attacking you Horde Swine today in Ashenvale. Then I attacked more of you in Stonetalon.

I have to say. The Horde are poor quarry. Pathetic at best. Not worthy to be slain. I do it anyway! But that’s not to say I’ve enjoyed it at all.

I make sure to thin the alliance presence at Hillsbrad every now and then. You dogs always bully the junior members of the Horde.

The Night Elf borgiousie are weak hearted, degenerated by millenia of luxury thanks to exploitation of mana diodes; today one such night elf scum was assassinated by the Peoples Army. She later shot me with a single (one!) arrow and then gave up chase. I promptly wheeled my Peoples Horse back around and cut her open with a knife.

Lesson learned?

Probably not, bougie alliance devil!

Though it wasn’t me, I am ashamed and will take your words to heart in my future behavior. Thank you for correcting my incorrect “level first” mentality. Not only a pvp server, but an rp-pvp server. It is a disservice to us both not to engage.

Thank you.

1 Like