Deadmines LF Tank

First of all, hello to all the PvP bunnies. Hope you get some statement soon.

It seems Deadmines is always looking for a tank. It is my understanding Warrior was nerfed? I know i don’t want to play my Warrior, it’s always dead. Considering your main tank pool is Warrior with a side order of Pally, you’re hurting all the actual dungeons there Blizzard.

I’m not talking about bugs here, i mean actual nerf which i was not able to google? If there is no such thing, well i still don’t like to play warrior.

What are you smoking blizzard isn’t buffing or nerfing any class on classic lmao

I’m going to make a guess here that you are referring to Demoralizing Shout. Apparently, it was generating a lot more threat than it was supposed to, for the first couple of weeks that Classic was out.

I do not think that correcting that was a nerf, and warriors are still warriors :slight_smile:

True that there don’t seem to be very high population numbers of druids, and of them not all are willing to tank, but they do make excellent tanks, nonetheless.

Have a look at Elite’s Warrior tank guide for some tips on getting started, and hope that helps. If you really don’t like playing warrior though, then I hope you find something that you do like. Hunters are pretty fun :wink: