Dead Server's, GM Response please!

I’m saying low pop to use their standard. Unplayable is what i’d go for. Because it is.

1 Like

Which they can say like “not that we’re aware of” which would answer that portion, of the OP’s question.

That’s when the OP can come here (the GD Forums) OR utilize the Suggestions Box to make the suggestion. It was nice of the Blues to:

So, the OP didn’t have to re-make the thread. I’ve seen advice from Blues telling others to make the suggestions here (in the GD forum) and NOT move the threads here (the GD forum). So, the OPs re-make the threads, here (in the GD Forum). The Blue didn’t have to move it, but it’s very gracious of them to do so.

1 Like

Except the OP has moved it back to the CS forum now :frowning:

There was nothing wrong with your post - it was good. My point was more to the OP that CS can’t help in this case and can’t provide any information.

This is on the Devs to resolve and when/if that happens it will get announced in a News post/page.

1 Like

And, I’ve been trying to clear things up, if they mistook what I said due to this clashing of advice.

Then tell them that and not misconstrue what I said.

Hey, OP, it looks like a Mod moved this to the GD forums, so it’s probably best if it goes back there since you’re (also) making a suggestion which suggestions belong in the GD forum and not the CS forums. As that’s kind of the Mod’s response is that there’s no possible “free transfers” in the works. So, we can leave this thread in the GD forums and leave it, at that.

Okie dokie. Just confused is all xD

1 Like

Yeah, it did get confusing. I’m sorry, if I wasn’t clear.