Dead of Winter change (Aug 22)

Our AoE stun got changed into a 30s cooldown, Imagine how awesome this change would be if icecap was -3s instead of -2s and we could do a burst every 30s with remorseless winter stun

2 Likes

And still no defensive buffs. 8(

3 Likes

For real though…

3 Likes

This is like pouring salt over a gaping wound and walking away after claiming it’s sterilized and clean now

3 Likes

I wasn’t running Necro Aura but Unholy doesn’t need any nerfs. We can barely stY alive long enough to deal our damage

5 Likes

That would be pretty awesome.

That coupled with some defensive buffs and we got ourselves a stew going baby!

2 Likes

Another now useless talent.

6 Likes

They can’t help themselves, 50% nerfs for DKs. Have a quick look at what is now heavily nerfed in pvp, it’s a disgustingly long list. Leaving that talent alone would not have even come close to breaking the damage bank for frost dk. Remember we still lack a healing reduction so damage needs to be really good. Will wait for the theory crafters to see if this is a net nerf or buff.
That empower rune weapon nerf still grates on me, totally unnecessary. Like I said they can’t help themselves with the nerfs, we are not exactly dominating at the moment so could, you know, just give buffs.

2 Likes

Lol

They really do just be nerfing and buffing dk every patch

And it is quite funny that necro aura, of all talents, was what got nerfed like??? its been the exact same for YEEEEARS now. And even at 8% honestly it wasnt even all that. But now at 4% HAHAHAHA never picking this talent again

So many of our honor talents are DOGWATER and need entire redesigns

2 Likes