Dead horse... but still... comments

I’m seeing a lot of comments on warglaive transmogs. I have to admit… official blue comments was a kick to the gut:

• Many legendary weapons are now transmogrifiable.
    • Developers’ note: The Warglaives of Azzinoth dropped from Illidan in Black Temple are the one exception, as a custom method for Demon Hunters in particular to obtain this transmog appearance already exists through Black Temple Timewalking, and we do not want to diminish the value of that unique reward.

So Blizz won’t diminish the value of the single Timewalking run… but for those of us that actually achieved warglaive set when BT was current content are kicked to the curb? I remember spending 3 nights a week… 6 hours on each night… for six months straight just to get to Illidan and have a CHANCE at Warglaives… an now not only not transmogable (when all the other period appropriate legendaries are), but not even allowed, after (seriously) 380 DAYS real time played… probably half of that for weapons of choice? If that isn’t a slap in the face…

2 Likes

DH did not do anything more than anyone else , they just had that given to them for doing the exact same thing rogue such as OP did . The have both glaives and they ran timewalking BT …

And im not bias , i wouldnt even use them on ANY CLASS , i prefer other xmogs. I just think it was a poor decision since most that would use the xmog did the same requirement those DH did !

1 Like