Dead game?

Ahh yes the old pserver meme

Dad server only 50 online

1 Like

Woosh. Hahaha

troll post is troll.

this game has the potential to thrive long after naxx’s release, despite of all the bots and gold sellers actively trying to undermine the community and blizzard doing next to nothing about it cuz they want it to fail. classic is a great game, its the last real and gritty mmo. just look at all the private servers that ran this patch for years and this is the official game so yeah…its not going anywhere. the real question is are we gona progress into tbc or get to keep classic servers

Given how badly Blizzard handled BfA and Classic I’m not inclined to think that Shadowlands or Classic TBC will be any better. They just don’t seem to have it in them anymore.

1 Like

Your opinions yours, but BFA is one of the best imo because of how crazy it is. That makes it interesting and fun.

Well my opinion is in the majority.

I’m sure you know that tho.

Bfa all around is regarded as one of WOW’s WORST xpacs.

4 Likes

Solid, up until that dead giveaway at the end.

Hey shut up about bfa bad expansion crap. Just because you don’t like it. Does not mean you speak for others. Meet new friends, make like 25 btag friends. Have fun doing mythic plus, farming gold, pvp, and raiding.

What the blue hell does classic have? Bots? Keep spamming for TBC expansion why? Just old fools Spam 1 button frost bolt think they good and know what fun it.

1 Like

I don’t know, I think a Dad server would be hillarious.

[Trade Channel] Where do you go to learn how to make ice cream?
[Trade Channel] Sundae School.

2 Likes

Let me just copy and paste what I posted in the other thread:

Yes. Classic is dead. D.E.D = dead. Muerto.

Naxx will never be released.
Your guild will disband.
You will lose any gear you had, and your characters will delete themselves.
The servers you played have all shut down.

Hello Darkness my old friend.

You liking Bfa doesn’t change the fact it’s their worst xpac to date.

No one is telling you not to play it. Make no mistake tho, bfa is trash.

i’ve had a lot of fun playing bfa. but i have fun playing classic as well. and will play both shadowlands, and tbc classic if it’s released. :slight_smile: it’s okay to like and play more than one game.

1 Like

Dad servers are fire though.

Hella dad jokes in chat all day. Me likey.

2 Likes

You not be a good troll mon.

1 Like