DCing in Que puts you in the back of the Que

I just got DCed in que again and now I pretty much cant play even though I did exactly what people told me to do which is log in during the day.

Like what is the actual solution to playing this game because at this point I dont think theres a healthy solution to a problem that blizzard doesnt really seem to care about fixing.

1 Like

The solution is to take the free xfer and never think about a queue again

Leaving your server because Blizzard is bad at managing is not a good solution in the long term.

1 Like

Don’t lose your precious packets sir, it’s like losing your ticket at the deli counter

When I see a queue I always remind myself I have two hours to do something productive…

Like logging onto the WoW forums

sweet than I just wont play with my friends and I will go to a dead server and eventually quit. I already did that with faerlina in Classic I stopped playing because of it. its quiet literally even worse than sitting in a que.

Is blizzard bad at managing or are the players bad at picking servers to join? The game has been around since 2004, anyone who joins a mega server should know they’re gonna have a queue for a few months during an expac release. Blizz can’t help the player mentality of us wanting congregating to a single server. Just make the server bigger?

Why even have servers then? Everyone should just play on one single server, because that is totally realistic

I have had my position stay in queue for a full 15 min. I was purposefully trying to force myself back farther by restarting the blizzard launcher, killing the game, nothing would reset my queue. (I was trying to reset queue so I could time it to be in game when baby falls asleep). I had to kill the launcher and game for over 15 min to clear it. Tried increments of 5 and 10 min and it kept putting me back in my spot.

I went to the gym, took a shower, and had dinner. and when I get back I am disconnected so now I cant play

1 Like

Blizzard damn well had the capability to just lock a server and prevent transfer to it, so yes, they mismanaged it.

If a car maker makes a car with a bad seatbelt design, it is not on the driver for getting more hurt than need be in a car crash, even if the crash is the drivers fault, if excessive harm was caused by said seat belt. It falls on the company, not the consumer.

So Blizzard has their servers, right. Blizzard can cap those servers, right. Blizzard did not.

You can blame the consumer all you want, it’s just cope. RIP all the homies who started on those servers. RIP all the homies who went from dead server to dead server to finally give in and go to bene, faerlina, or grob because they didn’t want to gamble being on another dead server.

RIP all them because Crashnebula does not care to look at see where Blizzard can be at fault in this and just wants to blanket blame the consumer for the inaction of a company.

Drink some Pedialyte, I’m sure your tongue is dry from lick shining them blizz boots.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.