DCd saying sub ended when i have time?

this happening to anyone else?

10 Likes

yes, lots of people are having the same issue

3 Likes

ugh, first time this has happened to me

2 Likes

Yea I’ve been having this issue recently too, actually just happened about 5 minutes ago.

2 Likes

Happening to me too. Getting booted every 5 minutes.

3 Likes

Same. Just happened to me on my main account, and my WoW2 account. And I just paid up the other day. So… nah.

4 Likes

…just happened to me too. My account page says I’m still subbed, so this must be some wierd system glitch.

3 Likes

Yes. Glad I noticed folks talking about it in chat. I just logged right back in.

3 Likes

I just read the title of this thread then rolled my eyes. Switched back over to WoW and I was dc’d for no game time.

Oh karma you’re a heartless witch.

5 Likes

Now, It just keeps disconnecting me.

it is definitely a glitch. i’m watching a stream right now and chat is full of people saying it happened to them in the last few minutes.

3 Likes

same issue as yesterday

2 Likes

I’m still at work… but Blizz better open up the check book and start crediting time to people for this garbage.

4 Likes

Happened to me, I’m not technically subscribed as I was gifted game time too.

1 Like
  • Level your alts and enjoy 50% more experience…
  • Haha… jokes on you, subscription cancelled.

In all seriousness, hopefully they get it fixed.

6 Likes

Yep just happened. First the click bait on the laucher now this BS.

1 Like

lol, shame shame

2 Likes

3 times in a row now, good til August

1 Like

Just happened to me too

1 Like

Don 't you just love it …I had it happen too and I had just brought 6 more months for the new mount sub…with them refusing to give me mount cause I had to change my debit card couple weeks ago due to fraud and had to get a new card and by removing the old card it screwed up my 6 month recurring payment for 6 month sub…so I got screwed…I now have 9 months on my sub…

2 Likes