D/C after login WOW51900319

since yesterday every time i log in im disconnected. Error code WOW51900319

1 Like

Hey there Xyus!

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out. Does this occur on one character only? If so, the character may be stuck. You can use the character move service to relocate them, which should resolve the issue.

If the disconnects affect more than one character, let’s go ahead and have you run a ‘WinMTR’ network test while the problem occurs in-game so that we can further investigate potential network-related issues between your computer and the game server. Here are the instructions:

1. Download the tool from this page
  2. Enter the game IP into the “host” field. The IP address for our games are listed on the WinMTR instructions page
  3. Start the test and play the game for at least 15 minutes. Ensure the problem happens while the WinMTR tool is running.
  4. After recording the problem data, click “export text” and save the WinMTR file in an easy to find location.
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the WinMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

i’ve been dealing with this too! since last night. i was able to play a bit today, but still got dced with that error. last night i got booted 5 or 6 times during raid before i called it quits. that’s over a span of an hour or so.

this has happened on multiple characters, and i am hard connected to the internet; not using wifi. there are other posts about this too so im betting it’s on blizzards side. the first time it happened last night, i had over 30k world ping.

sorry idk how to edit my post, but im just now remembering the 30k ping was the day before yesterday. so maybe unrelated idk.

I have the same issue since yesterday. I might last 1 minute at most before disconnect. I tried multiple characters and servers but same thing happens.