DB: Spriest sfiend makes damage not break fear

Yeah yeah its alpha whatever, this seems like a mechanic that will not be fun to play against literally ever.

If the target is feared, you and your sfiend deal increased damage and do not break fear effects while sfiend is active. That sounds a whole lot like I’m gonna get feared during spriest cds, which is going to give the spriest a damage amp, and the fear is basically a stun. Then I’m getting horrified and silenced.

Guess we can just hope and pray that spriest/lock never gets good xd.

5 Likes

It’s ok so players will still insist their class isn’t that good

I mean, things like this are good for the game. It raises the skillcap on when you actually need to use it. It’s not like shadowfiend is perma up or anything.

1 Like

Yeah man I can see the skill cap in fear not breaking to damage because an sfiend is out. That seems like a fun and engaging mechanic to fight against, everyone loves stuns that arent really stuns.

10 Likes

It’s only that way for the priest and only if psyfiend is out. If anything else touches you it breaks going by the wording. It’s dumb either way and shouldn’t be in the game though.

Yes and you can also see the skillcap and knowing when to use your 2 minute cd or whatever it is at a specific notice.

Or that you can literally just kill the shadowfiend with a light breeze if it stays as it is completely negating a talent.

Like?

Okay, we are both good players lets see how it pans out and we can revisit this after a few months of it being live.

Are you a good player? because to me it sounds like a 1700 player is complaining about a 1.5-2min cd that can be used at completely different times.

Like you don’t even know if insanity generation is strong, or if spri is going to have single target burst or if it’ll be a rot dot spec lol

And my favourite part is how warlock literally has this built into their kit XD

SP needs this more than ev, not enough cc rn.

2 Likes

I like to think I’m okay at wow sometimes.

Warlocks have an unbreakable fear that acts as a stun currently? Where is that at, very curious?

Parry another cheap shot homie.

6 Likes

Actually I’ll give that to you, for some reason I recall warlocks having some crap that made fear break after 40% more damage. Not sure if I’m thinking of TBC or smthing

LMAO and you’re gonna try to ego me over not knowing things. Seek mental help.

9 Likes

I play once a month, twice if I have the time you monkey.

My most sincere apologies that I get information wrong once and a while on a class I don’t play and only farm :slight_smile:

But hey, atleast I’m not the 1700 complaining about something that may or may not have literally any impact on a game we have no knowledge of balance around!

Now go bark for me harder than bramots warrior

I will guarantee my /played on this rsham at this level is much less than your monks.

Aren’t you barely 2k playing with tanks, idr. But anyway, guy who thinks you can parry cheapshot and warlocks have an unbreakable fear thinks hes good at wow.

also real big talk for a guy who used to get farmed by me.

8 Likes

Is that why you’ve gone negative or 50/50 on ur like last 5 q sessions ?

I also have no idea why you would try to @ the warrior I qued with last ssn who 1. Is better than you 2. Is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met on this game

Man TEMPO STORM VISIONS has been increasingly unhinged recently I wonder if he needs to be put back in his straight jacket

ITT: A WW monk tells everyone else they’re bad while saying these things! (Great example why r1 doesnt mean you should have any say over the game).

Apparently warlock has unbreakable fear!

Apparently the R1 player that has fought rmx for 10 seasons now and has mained WW since wod didnt know fists couldnt parry cheap!

This is just comical.

5 Likes

you guys are glossing over the fact spriest will have 30s fear, 30s stun, and 30s silence btw.

time to wake up lol

1 Like

I’m not. I’m removing your spec from the game

1 Like