Please delete post

Nightfall (Previously Daybreak) is a 18+ guild that was formed prior to the start of Season 2 of Dragonflight by a group of friends. We are currently recruiting chill players who enjoy the game in any and all capacity - altoholics, collectors, PVPers, key pushers, recently returning or new players - we’d love to have you!

Our community events include mount/mog runs, pvp nights, keys, movie nights, and anything else that sounds fun. Discord is active during the day and many guildies enjoy running WotLK content in our sister guild and D4 together as well.

As a guild we’re AOTC VotI 2/8M and AOTC Aberrus with several members having KSM completed for the season already.

Recruiting any and all classes and specs regardless of gear, level or experience - we’re hoping to build a fun, relaxed and friendly community of mature gamers and nerds who like to smash pixels in their downtime.

If you’re interested, please leave a reply below or contact myself or the GM Grum via Discord or Battlenet for a chat.

GM @ Grum - Bnet: Grum#11774 / Discord: Grum#9775

1 Like

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

Happy Saturday - who’s looking for some fun people to hang with?

Looking for any and all to come have some fun

Lots of new faces - happy to have more!

Howdy howdy howdy

happy thursday!

thank god its friday

Happy weekend!

Sunday funday almost done.

Channeling my inner Garfield today.

Who got something they actually wanted in their vault??

Come join the shenanigans!

We have punch and pie!

Much shenanigans to be had.

raid night tonight!

I’m interested! I’m still learning as a new player, and interested in PvE. I have a priest/dh/dk and interested in learning to flex with healer/tank/dps ^^

Hi! please add myself or Bresei on bnet or discord and we can chat!

1 Like

Added you! Looking forward to chat with you and hopefully meet your community! :heart: :heart:

Come join the party!