★Daybreak★ 10/10M Late Night Recruiting★

I hear rogues are really good. We should like, get another one.

:open_mouth: rogues huh? :slight_smile:

Woops wrong account lol. I love that warrior too

Recruiting solid raiders who had leatherworking in MoP to make me leg enchants for zandalari heritage armor leveling

Dea lord Cynika

Is this what you msgd me about on discord?

big dps big brains big feet and big shoes, you know the rest.

Biiig farm nights lets go

Back to Conclave. We got it boys and girls

I’m blue abadiabadie if i was green i would die if i would bleed i would die

Pog pog pog pog pogerpog

I believe in miracles…

Time to kill the king!

There’s a reason why I was invited to the Conclave kill, it’s because of my hard work and dedication to the game.

never slack off, i always train and study my opponents. When you train hard, the boss’s is easy. With my mental fortitude, skill at the game, i Can always find weaknesses in my bosses and destroy them.

The reason why I’m so feared as a player is because I adapt so well to my bosses style and tendencies. I’m able to read into their game and predict where they’re going to go and what they’re going to do.

There’s a reason why I play once every 2-4 months, I love to train and work hard. I want play with strong players who also train.

As soon as i get into my rhythm, it’s hard to beat me because:

1. I’m able to do everything bosses do but better
  2. I’m able to shot bosses down because with my predictions, because bosses cant do anything that surprises me.
  3. i play a very psychological game with my warlock, fake fearing, dropping healthstones, falling off platforms and porting back, versatility 5%
  4. my defense allows me to be in my comfort zone very early and give me time to analyze and break down my game
  5. I rarely make mistakes because i train so hard, i always come 100% prepared because i never overlook my bosses. I’m very dedicated.
3 Likes

^This is probably the best post on a thread ever.

if only you trained in M+

1 Like

Ouchies that’s rough

I have 2 bananas

In my back pocket

That’s kind of impressive