Day 11 of asking for class balance

Until the player base that didn’t play the beta reaches the first tier of raid content and gets buried and this issue comes to light.

1 Like

is this actually confirmed, i didn’t see it in the SoM post

A lot of players confirmed it, but blizzard hasn’t stated if it was intentional or not. We’ll see tonight I guess.

I remember back before Classic first launched and people were telling us about how everybody will see the light that class balance needs to happen.

The most that will happen is people will ask Blizzard to retune the bosses. You’re not gonna convince people who still think Ret Paladins shouldn’t be pulling competitive DPS that they should.

1 Like

They did and said no. So as a RDruid main, time to cry myself to sleep.

You seem to have missed this. Here ya go!

3 Likes

Reworking every raid boss would be even more work than balancing classes. It’s more than just, “reduce boss health by X%.”

People wont ask for a rework, they’ll ask for a retune. As in yes, they’re going to ask for “reduce boss health by X% and damage by Y%”.

What people saying “just wait and see what happens in raids” don’t get is that at this point we’ve already had the discussion a hundred times. People against class balance aren’t people simply unaware of how the hybrid DPS perform, they’re people who genuinely don’t think that a Ret Paladin or Balance Druid should be doing competitive DPS.

The only way those people are going to see anything wrong with raids is if a raid using Warrior/Rogue/Mage/Hunter/Warlock as their DPS are struggling to clear it, and then it’ll be an issue of reducing boss numbers rather than changing classes.

This thread is going places. I can tell!

not really. rebalancing the classes has all sorts of PvP consequences you have to consider, unlike adjusting raid boss encounters.

try again next season

1 Like

You won’t have anybody to play season 2 if wow doesn’t fix the problems you’re ignoring now. There is anger brewing causing the mass exodus in wow. It seems wow is concentrating on ignoring existing problems on play you already have launched. Hey WOW fix what you have and players might stick around. I’ve been playing since a month after launch of WOW and have seen some real blunders lately and a whole lot of players are seeing it too. Listening to your players (your revenue and jobs) would be a good first step and the answer basically stating good luck on fixes before season 2 comes out is futile is plain disrespectful. In a nutshell fix what you have before moving on to the next.

nah that’s just you bro. might wanna see a therapist. the rest of us are just having fun :expressionless:

welcome to 2019

Nice bro, maybe you should grow up a little.

Perhaps this post belongs in the SoM forum, then.

That was the point of Classic. There are enough changes to SoM however that it’s not how things were so I don’t see the issue with asking for more changes.

Classic isn’t going away for those that want all the old mechanics and design choices.

Vigilance continues.

Lol, if you wanna call it that.

We will get dual spec in Era servers before they balance SoM.

D2R and SoM should both get balance patches, for sure.

2 Likes