Day 2 of not being able to queue for BG - Under 50

There is no estimate and the timer just keeps going, and going, and going, and going…

1 Like

is your xp turned off? I had the same problem on my hunter

1 Like

Yes… why would that matter?

If you turn your experience off you get thrown into a specific queue with only other exp off people. You’ll prob never get a queue pop.

1 Like

I had 8 characters in the 40-49 bracket and all of them could get into battlegrounds quickly except my hunter. My hunter was the only character to not have a wait time estimate and the queue was seemingly infinite.

Turns out I forgot that I turned off XP a couple of months ago to farm quest items before doing battlegrounds. I turned XP back on and sure enough, I got into battlegrounds again.

19 and 29 you just might.

That is simply the dumbest crap ever.

2 Likes

With the new bracket squish the Xpoff Brackets have changed.
Currently 20-29 XPoff is getting BGs and Arena pops since launch, this I know.
Haven’t really had time to test others yet.

Chromie Time is popular, and the only way to stay in Chromie Time is turning XP OFF before 50.
We will be seeing much more positive activity around the XPOFF brackets, particularity 49!.
New Expansion is around the corner, lets watch/play with the organic community are being built around this.

Ps. If your XP is off, always remember to Queue for Battlegrounds, Arena.

Any xp off queues are a welcomed.

1 Like

I might just hit 50 and let this guy generate rested exp until SL release.

Hold your horses!
There is activity in Chromie time involving XPoff characters, world stuff is happening and momentum is gathering.
The amount of new Chromies with XPoff is quite amazing to see
(active! world PVP/PVE), communities will be built around this system.

Hrm, apparently I needs to do some research.

1 Like

Yes, this has so much potential.
We actually got a beautiful blue response to our thread on PTR forum.
Turning off XP to enjoy the full Chromie experience (no pun intended) is intended.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-dont-force-us-out-of-chromie-time-timewalking-journey/617686

Things are looking really interesting!