[A] [Herod-PvP] <Alliance Vanguard> Recruiting for Classic™

BleedingHollow&EmeraldDream

I have to discuss it with the other members once realm names etc are announced but I thought they said they weren’t doing rppvp realms at launch anyways so we will see what happens.

1 Like

friend request sent(illidari#1748)

I’ll mostly be on SC or Hearthstone til Classic comes out but I’m looking forward to some wpvp! Most weeks I’ll only be on for 5-10 hours so my leveling WILL be slow lol

5-10 hours a week is going to be a little rough but as long as you work towards getting to 60 in a reasonable amount of time we would love to have you.

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’ll be really interesting to see how many of the original AV you manage to get back together. It’ll be even more interesting to see how a lot of you act, 10 years later, having matured, a bit.

• Mutilage

So far “the squad” consists of about 1/2 the original guild leadership/officers and a number of valued members. I’m hoping that as we draw closer to launch more will return to see Azeroth as it was meant to be.

You’ll have to forgive me but the name Mutilage rings a bell but I can’t place it, I would like to think I’ve matured though. Maybe we will see each other across the battlefield in classic.

Mutilage was a fairly sh!thead Rogue.

I was actually a member when you stepped away from the game around WOD or so. I think Deez was leading, at the time. Prior to being a member, we scraped from time to time in Warspear.

Looking forward to seeing some of your original members come back. I’d consider joining up but I think a real life friend is going to be tugging me toward the Horde.

Oh cool small world haha.

You don’t have to feel bad about being horde scum, someone has to get beat up on in classic :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

What’s your raid times? I’m going to be playing a paladin as my main, and I need to find a strong raiding guild that fits my schedule, and just as important, I want a guild that’s not afraid to go full Serenity Now in wPvP.

2 Likes

We are either going CST or EST so we have to see what we pick so either 7-10 or 8-11 server time and the days aren’t completely worked out yet.

1 Like
2 Likes

Last day of July, Classic is approaching fast. Still Recruiting players for Launch.

So where do we sign up for your guild? I’m currently looking for a guild for classic since i can’t get my friend to role on a pvp server.

Add my battletag @Blom#1930 and I can give you our Discord link.

Done. Hopefully the factions are even on whatever server the guild roles on, not much fun if the other faction is barely online to fight.