Day 11 of asking for class balance

Vigilance continues.

Lol, if you wanna call it that.

We will get dual spec in Era servers before they balance SoM.

D2R and SoM should both get balance patches, for sure.

2 Likes

You are not getting it. Give up.

1 Like

There were already changes in fresh classic…

Changes to the engineering item that would of ruined tanking.

Changes to chronoboon displacer…

No we don’t want class balancing.
If we do that then I will never get to play reckoning bomb paladin.

NO. WE DONT WANT TO BALANCE CLASSES.

I’ll unsub if we have class balances. Classic is rock papers scissors. If you want class balances go retail. If you want paladins to top raid dps go wotlk. If you get wotlk or cata or tbc. What are you going to expect them to do? Balance wotlk? And turn it into retail? So every stupid class is a clone of each other? Balance TBC? Balance cata if they release cata??? No. You should be happy and if you dont like classic because you don’t have the slow down movement from judgement of justice like in tbc then don’t play classic. play tbc.

Class balance it and then turn the game into one we will hate and not recognise. And then PvP players will leave and say Mage: “paladins can’t do that in classic? Wtf… that’s a TBC spell! Thats it Im leaving and going back to private servers because even private servers are more accurate and closer to classic because blizzard is changing everything now.”

Thats what will happen because tiny changes doesnt mean big spell and talent changes.

Updated models are not how we remember classic. If they do that then anyone who sees a screenshot wont know if its classic or retail.
If they give us an option to use it ok. But please don’t update player models for classic and replace old models.

The point of classic or any game is to improve it but make it as close as possible to the original game. So if there is a internal cooldown on shadow oil. Don’t remove it if it will screw up the game. If you remove it. Its going to anger alot of warlocks when you remove their shadowbolts debuffs.

I’ve played since 2005
Unlike retail, Classes in classic have Contrast and more differences.

I enjoy being the underdog and trying to break my limits. I don’t enjoy being buffed with a new change that never existed, that will make me no different to retail and all classes will be thesame. I play classic to relive 2006 not to play a game where I can be the strongest. I love being like rocky

Keep paladins they way they are and please give reckoning it’s own specific spell batching like seal twisting. Reckoning is currently not correct.
As you can see you should buff reckoning so it can have 400ms which is how it worked in 2006. At the moment it’s depowered to 10ms. As shown here

Like you’ve done with seal twisting, reckoning should also be corrected.

To me I am motivated to play PALADIN for being the underdog. To prove to other classes I am strong for my class. And doing my best as a paladin is far more satisfying than knowing I was buffed by blizzard which will make me never able to play knowing that. Without that motivation classic is dead for me. I am automatically turned off if I am spoonfed a 1000% increase.

Judgement of wisdom is great with 32 debuffs for mana regen. This is an idea of how good paladins can be using seal twisting which double proc seals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzQ83AtI1xs
Also since we are seal twisting we can use rank 1 SoC and barely uses any mana.

In pvp PALADINS are perfect as long as reckoning gets its specific batch (if you fix people will see how serious you are committed to fixing paladins so they mirror 2006 era paladins) and in pve now we are getting stronger thanks to seal twisting and consecration and judgement of the crusader and you are already buffing us with seal to righteousness twist which never existed back then so realistically that SoR twist should not be included because it never existed. Plus giving us 32 debuffs makes us already stronger because now we can use consecration and jotc so please don’t change spell coefficients or buff us with things that never existed or people will start leaving because they will say they can’t recognize the game.

The video above is the reason I don’t think changes to dragonbreath chili or shadow oils internal cooldowns should be changed. Since they aren’t bugs. And also because they never had no internal cooldown prior. And also because shadow oil removes warlock shadowbolt Debuff instantly off bosses and the internal cooldown stops shadow oil from dropping off the debuff, and it dropping off is going to make a lot of warlock players angry.

Also a hypothetical spell damage fire rogue double proccing a 2k chili is also crazy. I think it’s already enough we are able to seal twist with SoR. Something that never existed so if anything that should be nerfed

You should make it that we cannot seal twist from seal of righteousness to command

At the end of the day if we get class balances. People will ask for thesame balances in wotlk and more expansions and then all of the expansions including classic will turn into retail because every class will be thesame and feel thesame and the game will be boring because we won’t have any different classes.

If they class balance then I’ll lose reckoning bomb and I only play CLASSIC FOR RECKONING BOMBS BECAUSE its fun so no ty.

More bad will come out than good if you class balance.

Don’t class balance. Just fix bugs.

2 Likes

WE WANT TO BALANCE CLASSES.
Do it Blizz

1 Like

You aren’t remaking the thread. You are changing the title because you know if you actually remade the thread everyday you’d probably be banned.

Stop acting like a child and give up. The changes you want aren’t happening.

1 Like

OP was never told no by their parents and it shows.

2 Likes

Aren’t happening “Yet”

1 Like

Daily reminder to delete your account

2 Likes

TDLR: I want to play a bad unviable spec and it’s not fair, I want to make bad decisions.

2 Likes

#NoChangesUnlessWeFeelLikeIt

1 Like

Aren’t happening this season, and probably never.

whats one good argument against class balance? 'oh no blizz gonna alter my 15 year old game!"

NO. WE DONT WANT TO BALANCE CLASSES.

Just fix bugs.

I’ll unsub if we have class balances. Classic is rock papers scissors. If you want class balances go retail. If you want paladins to top raid dps go wotlk. If you get wotlk or cata or tbc. What are you going to expect them to do? Balance wotlk? And turn it into retail? So every stupid class is a clone of each other? Balance TBC? Balance cata if they release cata??? No. You should be happy and if you dont like classic because you don’t have the slow down movement from judgement of justice like in tbc then don’t play classic. play tbc.

Class balance it and then turn the game into one we will hate and not recognise. And then PvP players will leave and say Mage: “paladins can’t do that in classic? Wtf… that’s a TBC spell! Thats it Im leaving and going back to private servers because even private servers are more accurate and closer to classic because blizzard is changing everything now.”

Thats what will happen because tiny changes doesnt mean big spell and talent changes.

Updated models are not how we remember classic. If they do that then anyone who sees a screenshot wont know if its classic or retail.
If they give us an option to use it ok. But please don’t update player models for classic and replace old models.

The point of classic or any game is to improve it but make it as close as possible to the original game. So if there is a internal cooldown on shadow oil. Don’t remove it if it will screw up the game. If you remove it. Its going to anger alot of warlocks when you remove their shadowbolts debuffs.

I’ve played since 2005
Unlike retail, Classes in classic have Contrast and more differences.

I enjoy being the underdog and trying to break my limits. I don’t enjoy being buffed with a new change that never existed, that will make me no different to retail and all classes will be thesame. I play classic to relive 2006 not to play a game where I can be the strongest. I love being like rocky

Keep paladins they way they are and please give reckoning it’s own specific spell batching like seal twisting. Reckoning is currently not correct.
As you can see you should buff reckoning so it can have 400ms which is how it worked in 2006. At the moment it’s depowered to 10ms. As shown here

Like you’ve done with seal twisting, reckoning should also be corrected.

To me I am motivated to play PALADIN for being the underdog. To prove to other classes I am strong for my class. And doing my best as a paladin is far more satisfying than knowing I was buffed by blizzard which will make me never able to play knowing that. Without that motivation classic is dead for me. I am automatically turned off if I am spoonfed a 1000% increase.

Judgement of wisdom is great with 32 debuffs for mana regen. This is an idea of how good paladins can be using seal twisting which double proc seals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzQ83AtI1xs
Also since we are seal twisting we can use rank 1 SoC and barely uses any mana.

In pvp PALADINS are perfect as long as reckoning gets its specific batch (if you fix people will see how serious you are committed to fixing paladins so they mirror 2006 era paladins) and in pve now we are getting stronger thanks to seal twisting and consecration and judgement of the crusader and you are already buffing us with seal to righteousness twist which never existed back then so realistically that SoR twist should not be included because it never existed. Plus giving us 32 debuffs makes us already stronger because now we can use consecration and jotc so please don’t change spell coefficients or buff us with things that never existed or people will start leaving because they will say they can’t recognize the game.

The video above is the reason I don’t think changes to dragonbreath chili or shadow oils internal cooldowns should be changed. Since they aren’t bugs. And also because they never had no internal cooldown prior. And also because shadow oil removes warlock shadowbolt Debuff instantly off bosses and the internal cooldown stops shadow oil from dropping off the debuff, and it dropping off is going to make a lot of warlock players angry.

Also a hypothetical spell damage fire rogue double proccing a 2k chili is also crazy. I think it’s already enough we are able to seal twist with SoR. Something that never existed so if anything that should be nerfed

You should make it that we cannot seal twist from seal of righteousness to command

At the end of the day if we get class balances. People will ask for thesame balances in wotlk and more expansions and then all of the expansions including classic will turn into retail because every class will be thesame and feel thesame and the game will be boring because we won’t have any different classes.

If they class balance then I’ll lose reckoning bomb and I only play CLASSIC FOR RECKONING BOMBS BECAUSE its fun so no ty.

More bad will come out than good if you class balance.

Don’t class balance. Just fix bugs.

I’m zen with the fact that classic+ probably won’t ever happen at this point.

As much as I agree with you And this is the reason I’m not playing So MI don’t think for budge.

They said that they won’t do class balancing because they have this idea that it should be this way unfortunately and unfortunately as much as I know how terrible and what it’s going to become.

I think people need this final reminder so I guess this is what happens when we don’t do class balance it’s the same reason why is the same reason why #NoChanges Was Horrible But.

It’s something people needed to experience so that’s though that’s the unfortunate truth

1 Like

Tiny changes are still closer to no changes than huge changes.

2 Likes

You’re literally asking for balance, the bugs were fixed.

Listen I know it’s such a difficult concept for you to grasp but ret is garbage. It will always be garbage in classic. Just like how your arguments are garbage.

You quite literally want Blizzard to undo bug fixes because they benefit you and only you.