Day 1 to Cata player, back in the game Looking for guild <Thrall>

I played from day 1 to Cataclysm, took a break and now I am back. Looking for a fun and mature guild to get back into things. I will be honest and say that I have not so much as tried a mythic+ (Been rollin solo) so I am not expecting to be added to your raid team as I am not but 305. I can learn any raid/mythic but am mostly interested in having a good time with guildies and progressing with them.

If you are looking for laughs and downing mobs, I’m in.

About me, I Am a 39yo who is more interested in your group dynamic than your Gear.

1 Like

Hey Shim. My group is looking to expand our numbers. We would like social players and raiders both for our roster. We are a mix of 20’s to 40’s (maybe older idk) students workers and the like, so our day time attendance isn’t high but nights we have more bodies on. If you are looking to eventually raid we need dps for the team of all kinds and raid Wednesday Thursday from 7:30 to 10:30 server. If this sounds like the right home for you feel free to reach out.
Memoryfoam#11291

I will contact you in game to talk further this evening

Welcome back Shimoshi! Hope you are enjoying BFA thus far! I’ll get the guild spam out of the way to begin with: Revered with Death [H] What's Your End Game?
A link to our recruiting post if it does please ya!
We are always looking for members of a more…ahem…mature nature. We are mostly 30-40s (whether or not we have that type of mental maturity is up for debate).
Most have played since Vanilla. If after perusing our post you have any other questions give us a shout on our discord…discord.gg/ZwQypfT
We are looking for raiders, perhaps we can get that iLvl up to heroic level!

< Strike Force > is looking for more!

About:
Strike Force is looking for more to flesh out our roster for Normal/Heroic raiding. We’re a guild who’s been around for 20+ years in many games over the years.

We also do mythic+, battlegrounds, and transmog runs on our off-days.

Raid Schedule: Saturday 8:00 - 11:00PM EST, Sunday 8:00 - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
Melee DPS: Rogue
Range DPS: Warlock
Healer: Holy Priest, Disc Priest, Holy Paladin
Tank: Anything (backup tank with a possibility of becoming a main tank)

These are our raid recruitment needs. If you’re just looking for a social guild we’re recruiting anyone!

Seasniffer in-game,
Seasniffer#1763 on Discord
Seasniffer#1104 on BattleNet

We’re currently recruiting social players as well so you’d fit that bill while working on gear. (Plenty of people leveling alts at the moment!)

If you happen to still be looking, feel free to message me on bnet Moonpie#1732 - here’s the link to our recruitment post. Best of luck to you!

Hi Shimoshi!

You sound like the perfect fit for the Monsters!
I’ll save you the trouble of having to read a novel :stuck_out_tongue:
We’re a social gaming community, 4/8H, always down for some shenanigans and definitely LFM.

Our forum post: 4/8H - Guild needs RELIABLE DPS!

Btag: Zero#16874

Hello Shimoshi,

If you are still looking for a home, is still recruiting. We are a casual guild that raids Tues/Thurs Nights from 10:30 p.m. Server time to 1:30 a.m.

Our main goal is to have fun. We play games outside of WoW together as well, and we host guild tournaments/contest monthly.

If you are interested please let me know by contacting me at
Vex#1838 on Bnet.