Day 11 of asking for class balance

Which issues, and what changes are you asking for?

I mean good luck, I doubt it will work.

Blizzard says a lot of things that they back track on.

“You think you do, but you don’t.”

3 Likes

Blizzard literally redesigned the entire shadow priest class one week before shadowlands launch. It’s not difficult to do minor adjustments like spell power ratios and mana costs. Stop giving a free pass to mediocrity. Repeated asking is how the majority of the quality of life changes actually took shape.

3 Likes

I’d say they’re open to balancing but it seems like they just didn’t have time given the release date they went with.

1 Like

“We want players to recognize their classes, both their strengths and their limitations, and we don’t want to create a situation where frequent balance changes are necessitated and leave players wondering what’s happening with their class from week to week.”

They’ve already stated they don’t want to make any class changes for SoM.

Personally, I’m fine with it, but of course I’m probably gonna play MetaClass#23489.

4 Likes

I remember how happy I was when Mind Flay was finally boosted to 30 yards base range before talents & could crit in WotLK. Every class & spec played so much better post-Vanilla for several xpacs before the overall downward trend of the game began. Still a shame that Blizzard didn’t “reimagine” Vanilla Classic(+) as an updated/improved game from the get-go, that retained its core soul while improving it, instead of simply recycling all the same class/ability/spec design mistakes of WoW beta & Vanilla.

2 Likes

I’m 100% favour of some class balancing, but Blizz has said they don’t want to make those tweaks in SoM and I think that’s fine. They’re changing some things and I think it makes sense to limit the scope of what happens so we can observe how those changes impact the game. If they change too much, it might be hard to differentiate the good changes from the bad changes.

You do you, OP, but I think it’s ok to not have class balance changes in SoM, but if you make this thread a year from now, you bet I’ll be right there beside you bumping away!

3 Likes

They already said No.

1 Like

Going Jom??

Being loud and obnoxious works for protestors.

2 Likes

Barman Shankar. The name alone is absolutely worth.

Pretty much this…

1 Like

Just simple mana balancing. Changing values from A to B.

5 Likes

who even likes Sun Chips anyways. they’re such BS

They said no to classic too. I remember that one.

1 Like

Make a new thread or are you scared?

Keep the dream alive, but sadly everything Activision-Blizzard does these days is calculated for the quick cash grab, with no long-term creative vision whatsoever.

Just renaming this one. I don’t afraid of anything.

You call this a protest LUL.

1 Like