Darn it, Blizz! Last straw!

Since today is my birthday, I took it off so I could play. And they decided out of nowhere to have maintenance today. I take this slap in the face personally! Blizzard obviously just hates it’s players.

Joking aside, with the time change, does everything still reset at 8pst or is it an hour later?

14 Likes

Bruh even on your birthday you shouldn’t ditch your work over a video game.

Also, press X to doubt. [X]

6 Likes

Tuesday is always maintenance day. This appears on your app and your login screen. There is no sign this is anything but a typical weekly maintenance.

8 Likes

18 Likes

Does noone actually read a post before replying, and their joking aside comment, besides that it was obviously a joke to begin with?

That said to the OP, I believe they observe DST as with (most) of the US, so it probably would be the 8am PDST.

8 Likes

Since people aren’t taking the obvious joke, to answer your question, reset now happens at 11 Eastern (25 mins).

3 Likes

I wish the government would eliminate “daylight savings time”.

Stupid and out-dated c**p.

10 Likes

i just want my 5 cent refund blizz owes me so i can go buy this awesome penny and 5 cent gum my mom talks about all the time and how good it was back in the day.

Ah so the reset was happening at the beginning of maintenance, but now at the tail end. Good to know.

You know how we know you didn’t read the OP?

OP, it resets at the normal time.

6 Likes

(to the above, and the others above that can’t read two sentences)

9 Likes

Happy Birthday OP :birthday::birthday:

1 Like

Thank you! Started my 2nd half century today. 51

I guess I cant quote the link

[quote=“Sabbia-moonrunner, post:4, topic:1544974, full:true”]

lol you had me going there for a second. i know for me reset is an hour later then last week because of daylight savings time but if your area dont do that im not certain if that impacts you. BTW happy Bday

1 Like

Because it was obvious satire on the people who always post saying they took work off on a maint day, while asking what they asked after the joking aside, wondering if the reset was affected by daylight savings time or not

6 Likes

You made me spill my coffee reading this lol

4 Likes

I would just like to add that the rent is too damn high.

3 Likes

Called out because of the snow. I haven’t been on for a maintenance in so long I forgot they do these. :sob:

2 Likes

OP: “joking aside”

Forum readers: “I don’t believe OP is joking”

4 Likes

Sometimes I think this is satire. But then I realize many OPs are serious.