Darkspear - [A] : Looking for casual guild

Hi,
I’m looking for a casual guild to meet new players and have some fun! I raided a lot during vanilla, stopped playing during cata, came back tail-end of legion. My old guild is long gone and I did a poor job of keeping up with guild friends.

I’m not interested in raiding, but wouldn’t mind some RBGs, mythics, etc. Pretty much just collecting, farming achievements, leveling alts and whatever I feel like doing :smiley:

ilvl 388 hunter is my main. I have a bit of an alt army though.

Thanks!
Contact me at: Buzzbomb#11215

1 Like

bump and much love for altitis, casual love and achievement hunting.

Good evening Pavlovna !

I would like to welcome you to give The Scalywags on Moon Guard (US) a try. I just thought that I would reply and say hello and tell you a bit about us . We are just starting to build the guild up . The CoGM and myself have played together & were Co GMs for over 5 year in a guild. With that said we want are wanting to create a casually social positive environment where players can meet like minded people and enjoy the game without feeling the pressure of a big guild.

Guild: <The Scalywags>
Faction: Alliance
Server: Moon Guard US
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet:iamtheanjel#1663, Discord: Anjelica#1602
About Us:
We are a socially casual 18+ guild that would like to offer a positive casually social environment that the game seems to have lost.
**** What We Offer:*** Long walks in the forests , nice long swims though A Thousand Needles with entertainment , cookies, shenanigans, free portals, monthly contests, old school raid fun (no pressure) to get xmogs, pets, and mounts.
18+
SENSE OF HUMOR A MUST!
NO Drama.
NO pressure guild play how you want !
Alts are most welcome.
We accept all as long as you follow the rules.
We are LGBTQ friendly.
<The Scalywags> is not an RP guild but we welcome ones that would like to RP together .
Discord and FB page available

any questions please ask.

I hope that your guild search goes well regardless. Best of luck to you. :slight_smile: