Darkshore World Boss -- wait until Tuesday?

Hi guys,

The Forest Lord has opened up today in the Darkshore patrol zone for Horde. My question is, will he still be there on Tuesday, and if so, should we wait to do him in order to get new fifth ring potential gear?

If you do him now, does he rest on Tuesday? These things always confuse me lol. I think it is once per cycle, but I’m not sure.

From the topmost pinned thread on GD: What's Changing (and Not!) in Season 2 - #2 by Jaquestiney-area-52

Special note: The two Darkshore changes will only take effect after the current Warfront cycle has ended. So if Alliance is attacking Darkshore in a given region when Season 2 begins, and has 3 days left in that attack cycle, that Darkshore will still give Season 1 rewards.

• This is being done to avoid any unfairness to people who had already completed the Warfront or done the world boss just prior to the season rollover.

/moo :cow:

On the news page about the patch it says reward will change the next cycle after the patch. So if you wait you still may get the same thing.

However it doesn’t say when the “start” of a cycle is.

As far as I am aware, the cycle starts for your faction when you start the siege portion. So since the Horde has Patrol (World Boss and World Quests) currently, the cycle has already started for them.

If Alliance finishes contributions before Tuesday’s Reset, then the cycle will have started for them and they will get 385 gear.

1 Like