Darkshire chronicles

Writing this in hopes that maybe the avatar handler involved that day reads this and can chime in as to what they were thinking (doubt they will)…I won’t mention names cause it would be against tos…

Here I was visiting my favorite watering hole flying high above I notice a horde toon. I go down there and the guy is dancing while the guards are whacking him…I shrug and start to walk around. A lowbie comes running into the inn so I target the guard standing by the inn and kill it…when I see in white text “don’t you dare”…

I say to the troll paladin…?.. He says I thought you were going to kill him…

“Oh yea” I’m killing everything in site now!

In haste he puts “[/ thought so I’ll brb”

In short he comes back with a void elf rogue…had to vanish or die…meanwhile lowbies are dying…he regroups with another rogue…which died as he had to vanish again or die…kudos to the other rogue which did everything to survive, just not enough. The void elf did die later on…

Rydia if you read this I saw you sitting above the inn afk! You are slipping my dear!!

I respect you as an opponent so I left you alone…I might have to flip a coin next time. :wink:

6 Likes

I hate sharding, for some reason I never see you in darkshire

2 Likes

True, I ran into the regular angry folks that bring 10 out to fight 3

4 Likes

What if its one with the strength of many :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

We will never know cause they just flat out brought 10 to fight 3…at best we mustered half of that…I consider it a minor victory cause we still managed to kill one of their…let’s just say more outspoken members.

We did get camped though!

Just to give you an idea of what we were up against…they were saying they would never roll horde…these where hardcore alliance.

3 Likes

I mean I have a horde monk just not very geared

2 Likes

If there’s only one or two of you there’s a grip of alliance who show up. But if there is a large group of your guys, I can never find the help I need. XD I’ll keep trying to heal you all to death until the day comes.

3 Likes

That’s true when you where there it seemed like horde fell from the sky…then we Q’d up for an arena match. When we zoned back there was 12 alliance there…not sure if you where still around.

Must have been in a different shard, I came back from a BG and there was just 1 pld hanging around for a long while. Actually hanging though. She kept coming back after we’d out number her and then we all gave up and danced.

2 Likes