Darkmoon card stacks bugged

I made a ticket already and I’m out a ton of cards for not paying attention but wanted others to look out for this before more people make the same mistake.

Apparently the stacking darkmoon cards are bugged and if u try creating multiple decks at once it consumes the whole stack of cards u clicked to create the deck. Example i had 5 Five of blessings and 5 of every other card. I clicked the Five of blessings to make the deck and it consumed the whole stack of Five of blessings. I’ve been making a ton of decks for darkmoon faire rep and thought it happened a couple time but thought maybe i was crazy so i tried this as a test and it 100% happens. I’m not sure what i can do at this point i think I’m just out of luck i dont think a gm can restore the amount of cards ive lost at this point.

1 Like

This exact same thing happened to me twice now. The first time I thought I was just crazy and had miscounted so I triple checked the second time and sure enough, it consumed the full stack. I’ve lost 13 cards total this way now which means 13 decks that I can’t turn in for rep. Please be very careful if you’re going for darkmoon rep. The wait time on tickets is several days long and the DMF will likely be over by the time it gets resolved.

yea i did the same thing i lost a ton of cards this way. Im pissed i was not paying attention and i also thought i was crazy for it happening. I honestly dont know how a gm can help at this point because ive lost so many cards

This has happened to me twice now on Benediction. Just lost 20 ace of elementals and lost a stack of 6 cards 2 days ago which would of gotten me down to less than 20 stacks to go for Insane Title. I hope blizz is looking into this issue since this is affecting multiples and will bug/slow achievement progress for people now. Sigh, glad to lose this gold.

I had an extra 8 of furies in my inv while I combined a furies deck and now I cant sell the other unused extra 8 of furies and gives me an error when I try to post it on the AH saying “You cannot auction item’s that have been depleted” or something like that.

I wish I had caught this sooner. I thought I felt like I was missing cards over the last few days, but didn’t think much of it. Today I clicked a large stack of Aces and definitely saw the entire stack consumed for 1 deck. Who knows how many other cards I’ve lost before this. Submitted a ticket but it’s estimated over 8 days until I get a response. I just pray support can see all of the cards I’ve lost in the last week due to this bug and can restore them.

This also happened to me with some aces. I submitted a ticket and got a response today saying that all seems fine on their end…

After waiting over 10 days with an open ticket I finally received a response. Blizzard support claims they could not find any evidence of my cards disappearing and can’t do anything about this. They gave me 30 days of game time (which I do not consider an acceptable compensation or outcome).

That’s probably because it got fixed, and your tickets got looked at after the fix:

Just wanted to bump thread. I was under the impression that this was hotfixed but just had this same issue happen again twice (I tested with 2 very cheap cards to be sure). This is NOT fixed. Players beware. After going back and forth with support for multiple weeks they will not restore or compensate your missing items.

(didn’t realise this was the classic wow forums not retail) tried deleting my post but it seems the thread is still bumped. This happened in dragonflight, i’m really sorry)

originally posted this and tried to delete it but it kept the thread bumped: "I know this is a thread from about a month ago.

I just lost a stack of 140+ items that open up on use. instead of going from 140 to 139 it just deleted and acted as just 1 item. Not a stack of 140.

It’s very repeatable. I’m careful to test opening stacks now with 2 or 3. If they delete themselves after 1 use it’s always that way.

I tried /reload and it didn’t fix it. I tried relogging and it does fix it. But the problem comes back again quickly. I need to find stacks of other things that open up and see if it’s for every stackable on use item.

I’m so upset about this"