Dark Talons Faction - How do I gain rep with them?

Hey everyone,

I’ve noticed today that there is a new Horde-Faction reputation listed on my reputation tab. It’s called Dark Talons. Just wondering how to gain reputation with them in-game if it’s possible yet.

Thanks!

1 Like

No current way as of yet.

Kind of figured as much. I even looked this particular reputation on wowhead. But there was no information there on how to grind reputation for this Faction.

Hoping we can grind it up in the future! Would be interesting which rewards they may have for getting to Exalted!

As of the release of 10.0.7 (first time I’ve noticed), you can earn Dark Talon reputation on the Forbidden Reach.

1 Like

Yup! I noticed this! Wonder what rewards we will be able to get from them upon hitting Exalted! Hoping they got some really cool rad looking mounts!

It’s just the Dracthyr mounts you can buy in the Evoker starting zone, sadly. So the only real reason to grind it is for another rep.

Ya. I noticed this when I went to the Dark Talons reputation vendor in The Forbidden Reach. Was hoping we could get more mounts as I love collecting mounts.

Just wanted to add that the newly added pet battle WQs around the original four zones also give 250 Dark Talons rep. Won’t take long to grind it doing those (although, ironically, all 4 currently up are original ones which still give VA rep).

I only get 250 from the Sharp as Flint one from Waking Shores. The others only give 25. I’m not sure how y’all are getting 250 from the other 3 zones. D: I feel cheated.

Yeah only the new ones are giving DT rep, and unfortunately in this random bi-weekly rotation none of the battle WQs are the new ones. I think there were three up in the first half of the week.