Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

They’d look especially fetching on a fire mage or a death knight.

2 Likes

Since Void Elves are snagging the normal Blood Elf looks, I think it’d be a fine compromise for Blood Elves to expand their spectrum a bit. Giving them pale/ivory skintones and red eyes would work pretty well, though it’ll be a little awkward for Paladins.

2 Likes

Maybe they could be disabled for paladins?

2 Likes

They very well could be.

In layman’s terms DKs are flagged to have 3 unique skin tones, so a similar flag could be set to NULL for “Dark Ranger =/= Paladin”.

1 Like

I suppose if we’re going that route, then that might also be used as justification for Void Elf paladins if they ever open more class/race combos, by disabling the void-tinged hairstyles and skin tones.

5 Likes

In new customization options for Blood Elves and Void Elves Blizz posted, they did mention that there are a lot more customizations coming for Blood Elves. So maybe we still have a chance.

The bolded text in the quotes imply that there are more options to come for blood elves.

7 Likes

Yes throwing my support behind this again, and I think today’s events support it coming. So I am much excited for SL!!!

3 Likes

Go Team Spooky Elves! Wooo!

3 Likes

as someone who wants san’layn to be added, these options would kill the possibility so i have to deny it and say NO

I don’t think so but I appreciate your honest opinion. Thank you for not being rude.

2 Likes

I need red eyes for my night elf. I know lots of people hate the kaldorei dark rangers, but I really like their story and want to look like one. Got my fingers crossed!

7 Likes

I like them too. :slight_smile: I’d have both a Kaldorei and a Sin’dorei Dark Ranger.

6 Likes

After today it needs to happen. There’s no excuse.

4 Likes

yes its the one option I want so much for sure

4 Likes

I want this too. I like all the kinds of Dark Rangers.

5 Likes

I never visit the forums so I didn’t know this thread existed, but voicing my support here too!

Red eyes would mean so much to me as I’ve been wanting playable dark rangers for many years now. They belong with the horde as part of the Forsaken, and I think they have a lot of interesting potential moving forward even without Sylvanas.

I play a blood elf hunter as it’s as close as I can get, and while I understand there’s the awkward balance of a dark ranger being in between two races, if the forsaken aren’t able to get elf options then I’d certainly be happy with red eyes at the least.

If it’s a quest unlock it could help mitigate some of the confusion that might surround the option, but however it’s done, it would make me incredibly happy to finally have.

8 Likes

This makes the most sense for a new customization for BE! They could look something like this:

https://i.imgur.com/jrVuRbdl.jpg

1 Like

Showing support. I have a Dark Ranger character of my own and would love to have those options, as would many of my friends.

4 Likes

Another thread for this popped up and I linked this one. Worth reading to see if there’s any new ideas worth stealing.

Also let’s see if the initial post doubles in likes, was at 17 before linking and 27 now.

This is terrifying and hot at the same time.

And yes, I did just make that pun :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Here’s hoping. It’d be cool if both of the Elf races (Void and Blood) would have their own, faction-exclusive customization options (Voidy for Alliance and Undeath for Horde).

6 Likes