Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Oh right here

Congratulations everyone on this.

4 Likes

It was like so recently you made a thread about why BEs shouldn’t get those options. But thanks. I’m glad for them.

5 Likes

Huge congrats to Dark Ranger fans! I am so incredibly happy for you :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Very much appreciate it!

So far, I’m assuming Dark Rangers are a customization for Blood and allegedly Void Elves as whole as opposed to only being the Hunter class for both those races.

As I said before and I’ll say it again: I hope they are going to have their own identity and storyline presence and won’t be given the Wildhammer treatment, where it’s just the parent race LARPing as them. Both Dark Rangers and Wildhammers, along with any future customization races of course, deserve better.

I’ll keep my eyes peeled for more information on this. I’m sure we’ll see videos and all kinds of stuff on this in the near future, so I’ll be able to give better opinions once we have something more concrete.

Also congratulations to Balesong! It’s good to see a race request megathread get something they’ve asked for, and I hope it’ll be something you’ll be happy with.

Will continue to keep an eye out for more info on this. :bow_and_arrow:

11 Likes

My true canon self is soon upon us.

8 Likes

Happy to see DR options being added.

The “of Lordaeron” title could be interesting as well, especially for Forsaken players.

7 Likes

This just popped up on Wowhead:

Will continue to keep an eye out on things to report. :bow_and_arrow:

8 Likes

Gonna just leave this here for Balesong for the song:

This megathread was created May 21st, 2020. Kept going strong, and here we are with confirmation, albeit as a customization request.

I feel renewed with hope that Blizzard may be looking at our feedback and I continue to feel how important it is for us to continue doing what we’re doing with our race request and customization megathreads. No guarantee by any means, but I always expected it to be a long road to traverse to begin with. It gives me the courage to continue doing what I do with my megathreads, and I hope others do the same with their megathreads.

As I said, I’m hoping it’ll be something Balesong and Dark Ranger fans in general will be happy with. I’ll continue to keep an eye out for things to report. :bow_and_arrow:

10 Likes

Is there any news on what that achievement entails in terms of who can complete? I feel like it’s safe to say it’ll need to be a Hordie, but do you have to be a Forsaken or blood elf?

Happy to see this added though, very long time coming.

7 Likes

If it’s the Calia questline, which is more than likely, it’s something Horde and Alliance can do. I assume you have to be L60 at the very least to start it, and it seems like it starts in Oribos.

Likely, we won’t see any more info until servers go live and are stable. I’ll still keep an eye out, however. :bow_and_arrow:

8 Likes

Ohhh my.

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

https://c.tenor.com/9NHMBF5lv8kAAAAC/lets-go-girls-girl-power.gif

3 Likes

Let’s goooooooo!

I’m so happy right now! Can’t wait to transform my Blood Elf Huntress into the Dark Ranger she was always meant to be!

9 Likes

LET ME IN ALREADY ARRAHDAFASFHSAFSDHFSDFHSALCFNFGNS;FKHN;KLFJNSDFVNSDC

Ahem.

8 Likes

It was a thread more to my own opinion on why I think they wouldn’t work. It wasn’t anything to say that should not be received.

Did it happen you guys?!

2 Likes

Yeah, unlock quest in Oribos. Dunno if can do on Alliance but doable on any Hordie.

5 Likes

LET’S GOOOOO

So happy for you Dark Ranger folks! Enjoy <3

2 Likes

The datamined stuff on the Calia quest is from the Alliance version of the quest, where you sneak in and spy on Calia. Might explain why only bits of the Alliance side of it were not encrypted.

Again, this assumes this is the questline that unlocks Dark Ranger customization. :bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

So semantics.

The key point being I just recall your thread and your stance which you’re entitled to.

The sudden support as of checks thread -today- just rings hollow is all. But no big deal of course, just seemed interesting.

2 Likes

Lol busted in 4k.

4 Likes