Dark Portal Opening and Dates Beyond

Boosts suck

1 Like

hello i play on kurinaxx alliance side. we only have maybe 500 active player. I feel like you guys need to help low pop server by merging server or giving free transfer also. Ironforge pro website might not be 100% accurate but if you look at it. There are many server that have damage economy , low player interaction and most level is done by just getting boost in dungeon now. why hasn’t something been done yet or is this Blizzard just another money grab. Many guilds will break up if people do not want to transfer and people who made friends on this server to stop playing with each other.

You actually made me giggle! Thanks!

the people who are whispering racist threats and insults to boosted players are the ones crossing the line and apparently blizz says this is ok

Just imagine, if we walked through the portal, and we ended up in WoD.

3 Likes

Nobody is whispering racist threats. You’re delusional.

3 Likes

Does anyone know when the Dark Portal is opening? I logged in this morning at 0001AM and it still wasn’t open. I thought it would open on June 1st? I took the day off to play and nothing. Blizzard is legally obligated to refund my pay for the day since it’s all their fault. Why can’t they communicate with the players more clearly?

That would be hilarious :joy:

I am pretty sure the portal does not have a level requirement.

It does, much like any instance it will say “you must be at least level 58 with the burning crusade expansion installed”

Opps, yep you are totally right. You cannot use the portal, but you can get a summon in at any level. Just did some research.

Yup, people liked having low level alts with a shatt hearth for the easy portals

I think any level can also use the Shat mage portal too.

No level restriction on using a mage portal, can make a shiny penny if you’re one of the first mages

1 Like

It’s 58 my dude

Catch up with the thread my dude!

ok reported.

Can I join you guys with the LFG tool pleaaasee thaaanks.

1 Like

are you stupid or somthing

If we get enough likes on this post it won’t get deleted.

1 Like