Dang it, Wyrmrest Accord!

I have a 114 HUMAN PRIEST

ME. BAITAN. ON ALLIANCE. for a little bit™

I boosted this guy and then I forgot about him. Started playing him to see what the other side is like and maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe unlock these last two Allied Races.

It’s kinda cool >_>

1 Like

Lord Admiral’s favor, friend.

5 Likes

You’re the Green Power Ranger now!

Edit: Do I want the Lord Admiral’s favor? Am I really your friend?

1 Like

No, I’m in my Troll Disguise. The Zandalari haven’t suspected a thing.

1 Like

You’ll always be a Power Ranger to me<3

But that’s a pretty good disguise. You almost had me.

1 Like

Welcome to the Alliance. Enjoy our abundance of chairs!

1 Like

If I wasn’t sitting in one IRL, I probably would have forgotten what chairs were :laughing:

1 Like

I’m…very confused.

1 Like

Aren’t we all?

Ultimately, what this boils down to is I am now leveling my Alliance priest that I boosted up a good bit ago and I’m gonna unlock the Allied Races here, so you lot may be stuck with me for a bit.

The alliance have chairs. It might be very confusing to horde such as yourself. They have like, four protusions that extend from a slab where you put your butt to elevate you above the floor. They are kind of like Tripods but not for war maps, for you.

Jaunty pirate hats for everybody!

4 Likes

Enekie heard “Lord Admiral’s favour” too many times, and was morphed into a patriotic Kul Tiran elf. The Mean Green Fighting Machine!

1 Like

Make sure to go meet Angel Manduin… I mean King Anduin!

1 Like

Not to be confused with Angle Manwrynn, which was Varian’s pen name for when he would anonymously write a bunch of trashy action/romance novels, all starring a variety chiseled chin-wielding warriors and buxom damsels in distress.

3 Likes

So what you’re saying is, King Varian Wrynn spent his nights writing Bruce Campbell fanfiction.

5 Likes

With just a pinch of Conan the Barbarian to spice things up, but… yes.

1 Like

There I was thinking we did a Fairly Odd Parents cross over and he was the secret author for the Crimson Chin.

3 Likes

Waaaaaaaaaait a second, this guy’s got shoes on!

2 Likes

One day they’ll let the hooved factions be together. One day Tauren and Draenei will conquer this planet. Until then…you chose wisely to ally yourself with your Space Goat overlords.

I’m probably making Tauren shaman, Druid, or warrior when 8.2 comes out. I’ve missed hooves.

For the Herd!

1 Like

Tauren and Highmountain are the cutest races of Azeroth.

1 Like