Damprock Cavern

I saw them

I got creeped out

I approached them

They noticed

I screamed like a little child

Whoever had the idea for this particular piece of scenery, well done. You got me good.

What is the point of this cave? Does it hold a special reward? Does it involve a quest? I agree it is creepy, how these giant tree creatures are just standing there frozen in time until someone get to close to them. What are they there for and what are they guarding? So many questions with no apparent answers. Makes one think…what kind of twisted mines work at Blizzard.

there is a cat figurine in the back of the room

1 Like

Well I think this is just Blizz doing WoW. That is that Blizz includes infinite useless detail. Remember in vanilla there were houses and even a small village on the shores of Eastern Kingdoms; accessible only by spending a long time swimming. At the exit to Deadmines, you go right to get back, but going left takes you to a dead-end with a farm. Why? It serves no purpose other than Blizz wanted to do it so Blizz did it. When they added Pandaria the globe in the Captain’s Cabin changed! Yikes. I do PvE just to find stuff like this. I checked around but missed the cat.

That is one of ten cat figurines you need to collect in Nazjatar to get the achievement “Feline Figurines Found”. (Listed under Exploration–Battle for Azeroth)