<Damaged Goods> Do not join

Do not join this guild, their “loot council” prefers certain players, you’ll never get the best loot.

kinda sounds like all loot councils

2 Likes

That is pretty hurtful Mad. I didn’t think you would go there like this.

I am on this loot council. We only LC 4 things in BWL.

DFT, GEM, TEAR, HEAD. To keep RNG down, we only pick 2 people at a time.

DFT is split between a tank and dps to roll on it.

Gem is healers of course.

The head is basically open roll to core raiders (those who raid at least 3 bwls in a row) and don’t have their AV offhands.

Tear is warlocks first, then we were making our way through the rest of the people.

We can’t vote on our selves.

We’re made up of 2 officers and 3 people VOTED IN by the entire guild. I actually voted for the warlock that didn’t win it for the first time and our shadow priest. I was out voted, and they chose me.

YOU MAD - were up for the next pair of rolls after Myself and our other warlock.

Point is we do not play these favoritism games and I am vehement defender of openness among our loot council.

We have given out I believe 7 DFTS to all walks of life in our guild. Officers, raiders, warriors, tanks, dps, and so on.

Our gems have went to some of our best and long lasting tenured healers. Who have been around since before |most wanted| shattered.

Loot Council will award gear based on the following three categories; Attendance > Attitude > Performance. Those with the Longest most consistent attendance record, with the best attitudes should be considered.

I make it a point to share why I picked someone so there is a record of why it was done.

To think I of all people would stoop to something as petty as favoritism for gear when I am one of the most outspoken about spreading gear around to everyone is well I can’t say what it is. It’s crazy to hear this from you.

1 Like

Well you can’t pretend bias doesn’t exist when your second criterion is entirely subjective. “Attitude” could be as simple as someone’s sarcastic comment being taken as snark.

Not saying this is the place to air this, but you obviously aren’t being entirely objective either.

Well it’s to bad too hear this, I really enjoyed your company mad and will miss you :confused:

1 Like

Kmann the guildmaster is a honorable and respectable, unfortunately he elevated one of the officers “Tasedgoose” to Co-GM. Tasedgoose was caught in a bold face lie and greedy. Everyone else in Damaged Goods is great and respectable.

https ://pastebin.com/Ks2zmmA3

Mad, sorry to hear you’ve taken this stance, we enjoyed playing with you. This was the first ever Nefs tear to drop and it was said from the beginning it would be Loot Counseled along with a very small amount of items (all of which are trinkets) as Clutch mentioned. This is the first item that has been loot counseled to warlocks since we started raiding BWL.

I’ve laid out a framework to prevent future players from leaving, hopefully it’s taken into consideration.

The real question here is how did you get 7 DFTs to drop? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes Id like to know that as well. Haven’t seen a single DFT

1 Like

Damaged Goods is a solid guild, they made some changes.

yeah… this 110% could’ve been handled better by grabbing the GM or loot council lead in discord and simply saying “hey man, i’ve got a bit of a gripe i’d like to discuss with you if you have a moment”.

1 Like