Dalaran Hearthstone

I am unable to get the quest for broken shore fight the legion. It is not offered on the heros call board for one specific character (my warrior). I can get this on all of my other characters. I cannot get it from Amisi at the inn in Dalaran also. I tried to submit a request to GM in game and they were unable to help. I also tried to get rid of all my quests and keep getting quests from the heros call board but it never shows up no matter what I do. It takes just a couple mins to get the hearthstone on any other character (I have 11 level 70 characters so I have done this many times). I am just stuck with no way to get the hearthstone on this one character.

if under 60, did you try chromie and choosing legion timewalking campaign?

are you sure you haven’t already completed the quest?

have you checked your bank for the hearthstone?

what’s the name/realm of the character?

level 70 character

I put in a ticket and GMs confirmed with me I do not have a Dalaran Hearthstone. Went back and forth with them for like a week trying to figure it out, they suggested I post here. Realm is Turalyon. Questchecker says I have not done the quest on that character. GMs also confirmed this.

still no character name, so i can’t look up quest progress.

and without knowing the faction, we’re just fumbling in the dark.

I’ll take a leap, and assume it’s alliance because you’re posting with a gnome :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you been to check with Recruiter Lee at the Stormwind docks?
Make sure you’ve got “trivial quest” tracking enabled.

You can literally go to the Stormwind portal room, take the portal to Azsuna, fly to dalaran, talk to the innkeeper and get one instantly.

from original post

I have been to recruiter lee etc, I do not have the quest and have not completed it.
Yes, I am alliance. Character name is Punishèr (mechagnome warrior). All my other characters have the stone and it literally takes 3mins to get it if I could pickup the quest. Just get quest, goto recruiter lee, skip story as ive done before and complete quest in dalaran when ported there.

The wowhead quest tracker shows that Punishèr completed the Hero’s Call Board quest to start legion and the “In the blink of an eye” quest which gives you the dalaran hearth. If you dont have it anymore, then you have to get it again from Amisi Azuregaze (innkeeper) in the ledgermain lounge in dalaran. I know you said you checked her already. Silly question, but did you make sure you checked her in the broken shore dalaran and not the Crystalsong Forest Dalaran?

I cant think of any other way to get the stone :frowning:

if you still cant get it, and even though it says you completed it already, check the hero’s call board again for a quest called “in the blink of an eye”

So apparently you know better than the GMs, not saying that sarcastically, but literally. They claimed I hadn’t completed the quest (I dont remember doing it on this character) and needed to do the quest to get stone. I was checking for the quest fight the legion from the hero call board that my other characters get and it showed for me that I hadnt done when checking quest checkers addon. So I figured they were right. I probably wasted 5-6 hours trying different things they suggested. I was going to crystalsong forest dalaran. I didnt know there was 2 different versions of Dalaran. Going to the broken shore one just now I was able to get it from the innkeeper. Thank you very much for the help. This was driving me crazy.

no problem, glad you were able to finally get it :slight_smile: