Dalaran auction house

**my question. not played since 2014. resubbed game. bought the expansion bundle that cosr 89$

created a alliance trial char for level 110. i used the 120 upgrade to upgrade the toon.
i went to stomwind then took the boat to dalaran. i did not se the quest allies in dalaran.** when i ask guards where auction house is, the option \for the auction house does not show up in their responses. went to the ah ( where the engineers are) the ah npc isnt there.

i went back to stormwind
, flew to umm the 1 area where i read to talk to wind rider priscilla for a quest. she did not offer any. i went back to sw. took boat again, at dalaran i could see the ah npc. when logging back in the nexy day i again cannot see the ah npc

what i do wrong?

Only players with Engineering can use the AH in Legion Dalaran same as in Boralus.

is there another ah in dalaran to use? i have a number of toons that use the dalaran ah and they don;t have the engineering skill. or different dalaran? well 1 other ally char. the others are horde toons still use the ah

Not the Legion Dalaran. Only Engineering user can use it.

You’re probably thinking of the Northrend version of Dalaran.

In Legion (and in BfA) the AH access is limited to Engineers in the main city (Dalaran and Boralus).

ah ok thanx.

In order for a new toon that chooses engineering to use the New Dalaran AH robot, you have to do the first quest offered, get the item and bring it to the engineering trainer in New Dal.