Dailies not working without Shadowlands

The cooking and fishing dailies in the Cataclysm capital cities vanished when 9.1 activated. The Midsummer Fire Festival bonfire quests and dailies are gone, too. This is on an account that has not purchased Shadowlands. I suspect that the quests are fine for everyone with Shadowlands. I watched a level 51 Horde player extinguish the bonfire in Crystalsong Forest. I see little hope of getting this fixed before the end of Midsummer Fire Festival. Shadowlands fixes will receive higher priority. Nevertheless, the cooking and fishing dailies need to be corrected. Don’t neglect this like you have neglected the flight master at Trueshot Lodge.

7 Likes

I still had one more item to farm for the holiday event, but I’m glad I didn’t put off everything until after this prepatch. It’s ridiculous that they would break something like this that has been perfectly stable for years.

3 Likes

This issue is affecting me as well. I’ve been doing the midsummer dailies but all of a sudden they aren’t there. I also can’t honor / desecrate the bonfires around the world.

2 Likes

Still no dailies for cooking, fishing or Midsummer Fire Festival. Checked this morning with my Horde shaman.

1 Like

Dailies are not also working in the current expansion as well.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

None of them are showing up on the map for me, either. I have shadowlands, that doesn’t seem to be part of it. None of the dailies from BFA are showing, pet battle dailies don’t show.
I’ve flat out disabled all add-ons and checked all “low level quest” settings and it’s just broken.

2 Likes

Doesn’t work for me, but I can still see other players completing the dailies.

With dailies not showing up on your map, try clicking on your map, then clicking on the magnifying glass on the top right corner of your world map (not the mini map), from the drop-down menu, make sure all types of quests are checked. I accidentally goofed once and eventually figured it out.

That may not be the issue at hand here though but I just thought I’d put this out there in case that’s another one of the issues anyone’s experiencing.

1 Like

No dailies for me too. All dailies are gone… Blingtron, Professions, Events. The Npcs are not giving any mission when you interact with them. I dont have Shandowlands.

My Blingtron does work for me. The dailies in Northrend, Shattrath, and Halfhill are fine. It’s the dailies introduced in Cataclysm that are missing, along with all of the Midsummer Fire Festival quests. And I’ve never installed any addons whatsoever. As a casual, altaholic player, I never needed them.

Also having this issue. On Alliance and Horde toons, spread across multiple servers. Whatever this bug, it’s systemic if not universal.

The only part of fire festival that I can do is fighting Ahune. I want the pet. Has Blizzard even acknowledged this bug?

Hello.

We have a hotfix for this going out right now. The missing quests should show up for all affected players over the next few minutes, if they haven’t already.

4 Likes

The dailies and holiday quests are showing up for my characters again as normal (in Stormwind at the very least). Thanks to the dev(s) who fixed this quickly.

Again this morning, capital daily quests as well as Faire daily quests are missing. Exiting Wow and relogging in did not help.

no Zereth Mortis WQs are working toward the WQ Weekly …its also a part of Shadowlands so why is it broken again?

Seems every addition to the current xpac breaks the WQs. This happened last year and now its happening this year for the latest addition to Shadowlands.

This thread was for an issue 9 months ago. Please post in one of the current on-going new threads for this issue. Yes, the issue is eerily similar, but this zone didn’t even exist for us when this thread was created.

I did post in that new thread but this one popped up when I was searching to see if it had occurred before and it did. Am surprised this thread was not closed off considering its age.

But yes, I did report it in new bug report thread…I included that link in my comments.