Daggers, I need daggers!

Got both of mine from the weekly chest back to back. You have to try and make sure to get a +10 in once/week. That being said I was stuck with 385 daggers for 3 months without ever seeing a drop. Good luck!

Well ya see +10 rush rush, my least favorite thing to do and no certainty that RNG is gonna ever let you have a weapon anyway.

Roguing for weapons.

Bliz really needs to pay attention to different play styles and interests. This isn’t supposed to be a solo rpg played on railes do this then that or don’t play.

where did you get them. i am stuck at 1 355 and another 340

There are plenty of places to get weapon upgrades. M+10s are easy as fk if you are a half decent player (assuming the affixes that week aren’t too bad). For the people under 370 just do invasions, or do daily pvp wins for a weapon.

If you have done no pvp at all the first reward from getting 500 conquest is a 375 weapon. Granted the choice is between 1 dagger and 1 mace for outlaw and from memory the stats aren’t particularly great for either, but still. get through all the tier 1 rewards and it starts again and gives a ilvl 400 weapon. lots of grind (you will need a decent arena team if starting from scratch now) but still guaranteed.

Of course the number of other rolls of the dice are pretty much enough if you chase srsly. In all honesty I can’t imagine being stuck with such low ilvl daggers unless you’re the type to rule out massive swaths of available content due to “stress” (other wise known as unreasonable fear other people will realise I am a s@#% c&#@).

Play game, it WILL throw loot at you.

2 Likes

Well, weapon drops don’t seem to be as active as they did in the past. A lot of people just do not have the schedule to sit down and grind for hours at a time because trust me, we would if we could haha.

1 Like

I am sitting at 411 IL… but that is deceptively low. In fact most of my gear is 420, and NONE of it is under 400… EXCEPT my 2 daggers at 370 and 375. I am DE’ing equipable, but unusable, weapons left and right, not counting the two 395 axe’s I keep in my bag. Even the past 4 weapon world quest have all been offspec for me… ironically, the world quest for my mage right now is a freaking dagger.

The problem is that both Assas and Subtlty spec can ONLY use 1 type of weapon, and they don’t just need a 1 of those weapons, they need TWO of that one single weapon type. Outlaw spec however adds 4 additional equip able weapons.

Show me any other class who 2 of their 3 specs can never use 80% of the weapons they can equip… while simultaneously needing 2 of that very weapon… ridiculous.

Side Note; My Blood Dk is only at IL 414, but his weapon is 435, because A) he only needs 1 of them and B) 2 of his 3 specs can use any of 3 different weapon type’s.

1 Like

Update. TWO new World Quest with weapons came up today; “Ritual Cleansing” which awards a sword, and “Dark Chronicler” which awards a mace.

… continuing the “2 of the 3 specs can never use 80% of the weapons they can equip” problem.

1 Like

Ok you have found me whats up bro?

5 Likes

Update: Over 2 weeks later, and I am still on the hunt for Daggers to replace my 370 and 375. World quests today take the cake! A whopping 3 weapons WQ’s; Freehold for a Sword, Whiplash for a Sword, and Kul’Krazahn for an Axe.

… continuing the “2 of the 3 specs can never use 80% of the weapons they can equip” problem… for a class that needs 2 of that same single weapon type.

1 Like

Daggers from M+, raids, WQs, emissaries, and (I think?) You can get them from warfronts.

If I were you I’d be running first boss EP every week on as many difficulties as you can. Council also drops a dagger. And then I’d be spamming M+ which has a good 4 or so daggers that drop.

If you’re just sitting around for WQs that’s kind of sort of on you (albeit rotten luck maybe).

Last week there were 2 emmisaries for weapons, did you not do them? You can also run tol dagor, crit haste dagger drops from there

I got this 410 shanker and the 390 offhand from random battlegrounds

Tol Dagor.

Dude just cap pvp and get a free 410 dagger instantly.

This thread has been necro’d twice. Let it die. The OP has, at this point, gotten what they need.

Since I’m the OP, I feel compelled to finish it. I got new weapons by completing my conquest bars (2x per week). Got a 415 dagger. Working on my 430 dagger by next week.

hope you get them :slight_smile: best of luck

Update. Switched from Outlaw to Assassin in 8.3.

Following guidance here, got 370 daggers quickly from invasions. Took about a week to get 425 daggers from BG’s or emissaries, not sure which. Now going to M+

I had double 400s from AH When the 1 430 dropped, it doubled my dps it felt like… Got a 415 and then I gues that is it until the next expansion. You can snag 400 daggers off AH decently cheap. I think I spent 18k on 2

Got one from a dungeon WQ and the other from a mythic run. It took awhile, and I was in the same boat as you more or less.