Daggers, I need daggers!

Hey fellow rogues, where do you get your daggers upgrades? M+? Raids? Been stuck with my 375ilv daggers for 4 months now.

8 Likes

When you find out, let me know.

Please.

I beg of you. I’m in the same boat.

11 Likes

Yesterday I got two of the same dagger (375) on my alt. One from weekly PvP chest, the other from an invasion armor cache.

4 Likes

run m+ and open your weekly chest you might get one there.

2 Likes

I think a few mythic+ have them in the loot tables, but i never see ‘em. If you find one, consider yourself pretty lucky!

1 Like

I got 400 IL daggers from rated pvp

1 Like

oppulence and king rasta both drop daggers. Use your rerolls on them.

4 Likes

if your current ones are only 375, you could get upgrades from emisary weapon caches, m+, normal raids.

M+ focus on tol dagur and king’s rest. There is at least one otherdungeon that drops a dagger with haste on it but I don’t remember which off hand. Look it up in the dungeon journal.

Raids oppulence drops the best dagger, make sure to have a re-roll token for him.

3 Likes

Thanks guys will try that.
Love the name by the way! :hugs: Obfuscationz

1 Like

That’s where I got one of mine

Ilvl from pvp is the most confusing thing to me. I’ve got challenger, rival, and unrated pieces all of the same ilvl. Lmfao.

1 Like
confusing thing to me.

By any chance are you an assassination rogue?
…<3

Sub for 2s assassin for 3s lol.

I genuinely don’t understand how I have 3 pieces of gear of the same item level from 3 different rating brackets. (unrated, 2nd bracket, 3rd bracket.) and they’re not titanforged or warforged.

Sub for 2s assassin for 3s lol.

I don’t care if it’s not meta, I’ll make my own path.
imgur com/CiCxreN

2 Likes

I was outlaw for rated PVP till I did enough mythic + to get two 400 daggers. Once I got the daggers I made the switch to sin for pvp

shame one gets decent weapons for pvp from mostly high end pve activities.

And so much depends on RNGebus.

Bring back pvp vendors with relevant and useful gear and weapons would sure be nice for primarly pvp players, and if some truly unlucky pve player needs a better weapon they can try pvp since there isn’t anything like resiliance left in game anymore.

I understand pvp honor pvp gearing and despise the current way of getting sub par pvp gear unless your one of the few top end pvp players.

Even slowly I could get the prior season conquest gear for honor, just not in a timely fasion, but it was still upgrades for me to do my little bits n pieces, and when I was serious I could farm current season conquest gear and weapons

/sigh

2 Likes

I am lucky I enjoy PvP and PvE because once I entered rated pvp I was geared out the teeth

There are no daggers in this game. I am stuck at 370 daggers.

1 Like

Weapons mean a lot less than they used to now that they changed abilities to use AP instead of weapon damage but they’re still hard to get a hold of as a fresh 120. This is because the weapon emissary caches only appear as emissary rewards once in a blue moon - Like literally once every two months is what I’ve seen on NA Horde. Most new 120s have to do M+ over and over again just to get a decent one if they’re not lucky enough to get warforged one from elsewhere.

I got two 400s on my alt that I never play randomly.
The character I play every day doesn’t even have that. /shrug.
RNGed to death.

1 Like