<Dad Bod Consortium> looking for guild(s) to cooperate with

Hi.

Dad Bod Consortium is a guild composed of a core of former hardcore AQ40 and Naxxramas Raiders when they were younger. We do not plan on raiding in a hardcore fashion since we now have lives. You might consider our guild to be “casual”. But that doesn’t mean we have no ambitions for our characters.

We are looking for another casual guild that shares the same objectives as we do and that are willing to cooperate with us.

Objectives of Dad Bod Consortium

-Getting the best possible gears we can get from anything other than raids
-Forming Raid Pug Groups spontaneously on any time and day of week (basicly, when we find out we have enough people on that have hours in front of them, we go for it).
-Premade PVP groups

We are therefore looking for a guild that shares our same interests so we can cooperate and help each other form casual pug groups made of experienced players that knows what to do.

Hey guys, my guild is actually pretty similar in terms of goals and approaches. We do plan on doing some raid progression, but keeping it casual. We’re currently recruiting and trying to bolster our numbers (we’re still pretty small), but I’m not replying to this in an effort to poach. We’re more than happy to form some friendships and participate in content together down the road. Feel free to add me (Occulous#1117) and we’ll chat! Looking forward to it.

This by no mean about “poaching” one guild or another. We stay with our specific groups of friends on each sides, but we join our forces to make our shared goals achievable. I’ll add you.

1 Like

For sure! Was just making it clear that wasn’t my intention :wink:

Hey my guild might be interested in teaming up for some co-op raiding/ubrs in the near future. We have about 10-12 quite active members that are around level 50 right now. I added you Sturmworth if you want to chat. Most of us raided together in vanilla through to Naxx and are a bit older now also but still quite active in the evenings. Hit me up on bnet Revidy#1346 same with you Coune!

Hey guys! All the guilds here have a very similar mindset to my guild as well. Keep Yourself Safe is smaller guild looking to raid with a laid back focus, also ran by a group of friends who have experience in classic. We would also be interested in collaborating with you all!. I’ll hit you guys up in game, or message me!

I’m hitting 60 soon (59), i’ll add you guys by then, or just reply to your invites.

Eat Booty Boyz

My guild is run by of group of friends IRL and we are also looking to work with other guild for raids. We are all on the grind to get to 60 and will collab for raids!